Pass Rush.

kiwifalcon

Yep. I put my rep on the line for this guy. Literally have zero doubt that if he came here he would be putting up pro bowl seasons.

Do you think using this scheme we have now would ruin him much like it seems to have disrupted guys like Umenyiora and Mass??

Also knowing that we are paying the above both for 3-8 sacks would you be prepared to pay Graham say 8-9 mill a season??

Do you think using this scheme we have now would ruin him much like it seems to have disrupted guys like Umenyiora and Mass??

Also knowing that we are paying the above both for 3-8 sacks would you be prepared to pay Graham say 8-9 mill a season??

I don't think it would ruin him because he is a natural 4-3 DE and he is playing 3-4 OLB with success. I think he would be a great player to have in our system. The only issue i have is taking him off the field too much. He needs his hand in the dirt and he needs to be in the game a lot. He plays the run well too.