If We Beat The Saints, Yes I Will Do This........

Falconwhit

I want us to win. I don't think we will. But I hate losing. I want to go to the playoffs. If we beat the Saints, I will.....

-Run backwards through my neighborhood with my Matt Ryan Jersey on.

-I will write an apology letter on this board to Smitty saying that I'm sorry I doubted him over the last few months.

-I will tell my mother-in-law I love her.

What would you do if we won?

I want us to win. I don't think we will. But I hate losing. I want to go to the playoffs. If we beat the Saints, I will.....-Run backwards through my neighborhood with my Matt Ryan Jersey on.-I will write an apology letter on this board to Smitty saying that I'm sorry I doubted him over the last few months.-I will tell my mother-in-law I love her.What would you do if we won?

Only a matt ryan jersey?

but the phrase "show some class" is preached around here so loudly

I'm sure you recognizzed this but "Show Some Class" or "Be Humble" is a way of trying to be morally superior or the need to not feel outshined. It also stems from the status quo about how a person should act (especially in the media), without looking at reason that we are all different and have different values, beliefs, etc.

It's basically a phrase to "Make Everyone The Same"....I mean after all, they got their butts kicked, but let's be "morally superior" by saying they didn't "deserve it" because they have no class. Leaders stand out because they are different than everyone else (usually by choice).

Class, or humility is not a requirement for success in competitive sports or arts or even politics. It's just some fabricated idea people made up because they hate losing, and rarely are people who act with "class" are so innocent.

I'm sure you recognizzed this but "Show Some Class" or "Be Humble" is a way of trying to be morally superior or the need to not feel outshined. It also stems from the status quo about how a person should act (especially in the media), without looking at reason that we are all different and have different values, beliefs, etc.

It's basically a phrase to "Make Everyone The Same"....I mean after all, they got their butts kicked, but let's be "morally superior" by saying they didn't "deserve it" because they have no class. Leaders stand out because they are different than everyone else (usually by choice).

Class, or humility is not a requirement for success in competitive sports or arts or even politics. It's just some fabricated idea people made up because they hate losing, and rarely are people who act with "class" are so innocent.

do I really need to read this.