Falcons Will Lose Against Saints And Win To Panthers

ATLsuperfan247

Dude shut up. You guys are just trying to pretend there's no way we win because you don't wanna get your hopes up and this is your way of mentally preparing yourself for disappointment. If that's your coping mechanism then by all means be as pessimistic as you want but you don't have to post dumb threads saying we'll lose. Makes this fanbase look like a bunch of losers.

"Vs" Panthers fixed. But you know it's true. Some people want a higher draft pick some people want to make the playoffs. But whatever a falcon fan wants they always find a way to disappoint. When is the last fans get what they pay for?

can't answer his last attempt at a sentence...because it is in the future! Lol

For all you grammar freaks in here there are other people of different cultures (and languages who English is not their native) who are falcons fans (surprisingly)..also, autocorrect may be at work there. SMH

Dude shut up. You guys are just trying to pretend there's no way we win because you don't wanna get your hopes up and this is your way of mentally preparing yourself for disappointment. If that's your coping mechanism then by all means be as pessimistic as you want but you don't have to post dumb threads saying we'll lose. Makes this fanbase look like a bunch of losers.

5-9 is a losing record and we've had terrible performances. What have we done or major changes have we made to suggest we are going to be a playoff contender? Everyone knows the offseason will be more exciting and based more on optimism than pessimistic outcomes. Major changes are also likely going forward so it's good to get all the negativity out now before a new start. Until then though....

Just have some faith. Regardless of the outcome, I'm personally of the belief that we'll end up with different coaches and some favorable roster moves. Short of a Superbowl win, I'm not sure what Smitty and co. can show to convince AB that they should stay. That said, I'm just going to be a blindly obsessed Falcons fan and enjoy myself for these last two games...win lose or draw.