Will Brees Get His Fifth 5,000

Audiotom

To act like the Saints are the only team in this division to have fallen short of expectations is silly. If I remember correctly, yall are the reigning division champion, with the "all world defense". You know, the one you can put a high school secondary behind that front seven and it would be good? The Huddle has people convinced that the receivers were better than last year. I mean KB and Avant and Cotchery >> Smith and Lafell and Ginn right? People on the Huddle laughed at the wide receiver problems because they were bad last year.

You guys touted all year that your defense would still be amazing. Cam would do fine with his new weapons and the Oline would be decent. You can act like you didn't have expectations now, because no one is going to go over to the Huddle and dig that **** up, but I post on both sites, and we all know you and all the Panthers fans had just as high of expectations as we did.

By the way, we split the series, since we spanked yall at home as well. Falcons fans can talk **** to Saints fans, because they own the bragging rights. Panthers fans can not.

Oh, and Cam is trash. biggrin.png

We beat y'all worse and you know it lol

Edited by PantherWake

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the saints fans I know tell me "Cam sucks" and "The Saints are going to the SB" along with other stuff. The Saints have become my most hated team this year cause of it and thats why I really enjoyed that butt wiping we gave y'all 2 weeks ago cause of all their talk in the preseason.

I know you are not as delusional as they are

Panthers fans would be f***ed if all the other fanbases based their opinions of Panthers fans on Reese :D

Who's reese?

He was the biggest crybaby Cam apologist.

Couldn't take the slightest criticism of him.

He'd go off the deep end if you gave any honest criticism of Cam.

He got banned numerous times because he would go internet postal on people

Who's reese?

Remember how hostile he'd get? Even when you meant no direct criticism of Cam, he'd flip out and tell ya to kill yourself.laugh.pnglaugh.png

Oh now I get why WFL is so obsessed with Cam. Reese made him butthurt

One thing is for sure.......

If the Saints are winning 120-0 in week 17.....and the Bucs have already pulled all of their starters with 3 minutes remaining.. Brees and company will still be on the field, slinging the rock, trying their best to break records. In that situation, viewers may get the pleasure of seeing Graham and company strut around the field after each catch like they are the best of the best, after catching the ball over the Bucs 8th string CB or LBer.

One thing is for sure.......

If the Saints are winning 120-0 in week 17.....and the Bucs have already pulled all of their starters with 3 minutes remaining.. Brees and company will still be on the field, slinging the rock, trying their best to break records. In that situation, viewers may get the pleasure of seeing Graham and company strut around the field after each catch like they are the best of the best, after catching the ball over the Bucs 8th string CB or LBer.

And the problem would be what exactly?

Remember how hostile he'd get? Even when you meant no direct criticism of Cam, he'd flip out and tell ya to kill yourself.laugh.pnglaugh.png

And he claimed to be a social worker!

How would you like to have been one of his clients?

"GO KILL YOURSELF!"

In a year of improbable games after game after game, all that matters at this point is winning the division. If the Saints win the division it won't matter if Drew Brees has 5,000 yards. What will matter is week one of the NFL playoffs.

Very true. Looks like some here are a bit upset it's not Ryan only 350 some yards short of 5000.

All the saints fans I know tell me "Cam sucks" and "The Saints are going to the SB" along with other stuff. The Saints have become my most hated team this year cause of it and thats why I really enjoyed that butt wiping we gave y'all 2 weeks ago cause of all their talk in the preseason.

I know you are not as delusional as they are

I've never said cam sucks or that the saints were going to the sb. You don't know me? Lol