I Was Just Watching Nfl Game Rewind Of The First Saints/ Falcons Game...

fuego

...and we just looked to be in a different gear. Everybody was hustling all over the field. That catch and run by Smith for the TD was awesome (the pass was only about 5 yards, the rest was all Smith)...Ryan was running around like Joe Montana and getting out of trouble. So many open receivers. 17 yard TD run by Rodgers...

Just looks like a totally different motivation and mindset and enthusiasm.

Edited by fuego

I went to that game. Dome went nuts when Colston's fumbled.. Great game. Our O will get back to that level when we get some guys back healthy and upgrade LG. Just need a better run game like we had week 1

i love that the fumble was the difference in the game....i love also how that was self imposed descrution to make the loss hurt more for them...

Thinking of that game bums me out. I was convinced we were going to be great.

Exactly what I was about to write.

This year was so much worse than last year to me. Because through the first three weeks (I sort of wrote off the Bengals game as early season road jitters), I thought this was going to be our year. Beating our arch-rival and thrashing the Bucs ... it all looked so rosy.

i love that the fumble was the difference in the game....i love also how that was self imposed descrution to make the loss hurt more for them...

Yeah, but you KNOW Colston is gonna want to make up for that mistake!!! He'll be in beast mode for this game, count on it! He's always killed us, anyway, but I think he's going to be out for blood, this Sunday --- and really, the Aints in general will be looking for revenge!

Gonna be a TOUGH game ---

Edited by FalconJim

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

...and we just looked to be in a different gear. Everybody was hustling all over the field. That catch and run by Smith for the TD was awesome (the pass was only about 5 yards, the rest was all Smith)...Ryan was running around like Joe Montana and getting out of trouble. So many open receivers. 17 yard TD run by Rodgers...

They didn't realize they would have a 5 game losing streak among the likes of a rookie named Teddy Bridgewater in his first start. They believed in themselves, the coaches, and the team. Now? Well now, there is a lot of frustration, and they're playing angry, but not with confidence.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Man I remember the first 3 weeks, even the Bengals game, Ryan looked like Aaron Rodgers, spinning out of trouble, extending the play, trying to find an open guy.

The difference was Koetter calling the plays scared, more than it was the injuries. Just terrible

Edit wtf why do I have an Avi all of a sudden. I didn't do that lol

Sorry, your computer now under control of People's Democratic Republic Of North Korea. We soon download all your naked picture of you kissing ugly women to YouTube and rest of internet. Maybe even in time for Christmas. laugh.png

Ah memories! I was at the game also and it was great watching all the Saints fans leave the Dome with heads tucked between legs.

That's the best!!! The first Atlanta home game I had ever been to was a Thursday night game versus the Saints in 2012!! It was great watching Brees have a career (low) night in the Dome! Saints fans were salty as eff!! Our section stood tall, waving goodbye as they filed out starting in the 3rd quarter.

Oh yeah, the MARTA was relentless!! LOL!! Good times!!!