Mark Ingram

SyCo

If the Falcons sign Ray Rice, that would give Falcons fans an excuse to wear their "wife beaters" to home games wink.png

I was kidding, I seriously doubt Artie would go that route, seeing as how hard he's tried to soften the team up with his Falcon Filter. Signing Rice would go against everything he's tried to publicly preach since he bought the team.

Ingram makes sense for them, but without O-line help, Mark may not flourish there like they would hope.

They do EVERY year, but this year ¾ of their starting O-line ended up on IR. That's tough for any team, but especially the Falcons. Even when they were 13-3 they'd complain about their injuries.wink.png

We alll have injuries, it's part of the game.

But the only ones allowed to complain or talk about it are Falcon fans. Just another part of the RCDS seen here these days.

Lol my god. STFU you ******* clown. Id be doubled over sick if I spewed the **** that comes out of your mouth

Lol my god. STFU you ******* clown. Id be doubled over sick if I spewed the **** that comes out of your mouth

First off I'm typing it. Do you really need to speak what you're posting here? You don't move your lips as you read, do you?

Plus everything I said there is the Gods honest truth, you all just refuse to see it. Any Rival fan that's posted here for any length of time can see it. But, we all understand that as the double standard you have since this is a Rivals forum on a Falcons website.wink.png

Atlanta fans have a legit gripe about injuries this year. The Oline has been decimated.

Saints fans have a legit gripe about injuries as well.

If the falcons had a winning record and they were in the driver seat you would not hear anything about injuries.

We all have legit gripes about injuries and/or suspensions. Who cares.

We had like 20 people on IR in both the 2011 and 2012 seasons. No one gave a **** about injuries then.

Even last year, we lost virtually our entire secondary, 3/4 of our offensive linemen and all of our depth to injuries, Stewart was out 90% of the year, CJ got leg whipped and missed a few games during the home stretch and was completely gimped the rest of the year, Cam played the final 5 or 6 games with a bum ankle that required surgery, we were without Steve Smith in two of the most important games of our season (week 16 and 17), yet still went 12-4.

The teams that are good enough are able to overcome it.

Edited by Big Play Bene

If the falcons had a winning record and they were in the driver seat you would not hear anything about injuries.

Oh yeah they would! Were you around here 2 years ago when they went 13-3? There were several bitching about how injuries were holding 'em back. Funny stuff really, but what was really funny was when they'd try and explain where they were coming from.

Their oline must not have been very good to begin with. I remember 'addition by subtraction' after a couple of those linemen went down.

I remember that. A temporary lapse of judgement perhaps?

We all have legit gripes about injuries and/or suspensions. Who cares.

We had like 20 people on IR in both the 2011 and 2012 seasons. No one gave a **** about injuries then.

I've seen people here bitching about injuries even in the midst of a winning season.

Oh yeah they would! Were you around here 2 years ago when they went 13-3? There were several bitching about how injuries were holding 'em back. Funny stuff really, but what was really funny was when they'd try and explain where they were coming from.

They had that card ready for the playoff loss. laugh.png