Mark Ingram

SyCo

I don't think he'll break the bank anywhere with a new deal but the Saints still may not be able to afford that. Odds, in my opinion, are low that he returns. As far as the falcons taking a stab at him, it depends on the direction that Smitty and Dimi plan to go in the future.

I don't think he'll break the bank anywhere with a new deal but the Saints still may not be able to afford that. Odds, in my opinion, are low that he returns. As far as the falcons taking a stab at him, it depends on the direction that Smitty and Dimi plan to go in the future.

I think smitty and dimi better worry about the present

or their will be no Future

not in Atlanta

Hopefully steven jackson, td, and smith share a cab out of town.

jackson isnt that bad, but there's no sense in keeping him another year. if bichass smith comes back, I imagine he and td would drop a shiny dime on ingram. he fits the mold of what they like in a running back.

I don't think Jackson is that bad for what he needs to do. He gets a bad rap because he's not doing what Turner did but at this point, with the players at the skill positions on the falcons, there shouldn't be a need for Turner type numbers from a RB to make that offense click.

I would love to keep Mark Ingram but I don't think he stays. His pass protection has gotten a lot better this year along with him losing 15pounds he is a lot more shifty and makes better cuts. Whoever gets him will have a great back on their hands especially if they use him as the bell cow like he should be used. Ingram should never come out the game unless he needs a water break, only thing he needs to work on is his receiving skills. Seems like he doesn't have loose hips when catching the ball like Pierre does.

Behind SJAX the Falcons have talented RBs if they were utilized. SJAX will be gone and our new HC will utilize Smith, Quizz, and Davonta...

New head coach? If you guys make the playoffs, smitty getting that extension! You heard?

****, maybe with the bucs wink.png

Nope, they won't can Lovie after one season. You all need to look at this as more than just wins & losses.

Did you watch the Jags-Titans game last night? I watched the first half, and what I saw were two teams that weren't very good fundamentally. They reminded me of the Bucs this season and last. stupid penalties, not lining up correctly, taking valuable timeouts to keep from getting delay of game penalties.

The Falcons may not be the most fundamentally sound team in the league, but they're a helluva lot better than three teams I just mentioned, and all 3 are bottom feeders at the moment.

Just wanted to point that out. I believe Smitty will be gone at the end of the season, but you all could do a LOT worse than Smitty. It wasn't his fault your O-line is on IR. Sure he's made a blunder or two this season that may have cost a W, but he also has 5 wins with a team with the worst defense in the league...more TD's fault than Smitty's.

You all are hoping you can get somebody to do for you all what Gruden did for us. Problem is you all don't have much to build with on the defense. So.....just be careful what you wish for....that's all I'm saying.

You could end up with Schiano!wink.png