Who Will Win Sunday's Match Up?

Orange Julio

Who will win Sunday's Match Up?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Sunday's Match Up?

• Atlanta Falcons
    • New Orleans Saints

I would like to be optimistic about this game, but I've watched us struggle to close out so many close games. Vegas is giving the Saints a 6 point edge (that's usually not a good sign). I think it will basically be a shoot out between Ryan and Brees with zero defensive presence on both sides. I hate saying this, but my gut feeling is:

ATL - 27

NO - 34

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I would like to be optimistic about this game, but I've watched us struggle to close out so many close games. Vegas is giving the Saints a 6 point edge (that's usually not a good sign). I think it will basically be a shoot out between Ryan and Brees with zero defensive presence on both sides. I hate saying this, but my gut feeling is:

ATL - 27

NO - 34

I feel the same way, but I think we'll be surprised and see a little bit of defense, granted more from them than from us.

NO-30

ATL-23

ATL ---- 29

N. O. --- 27

Bank on it!

We'll win the turnover ratio, and the Aints are 1 and 6 when they lose the turnover ratio ---

What's our record when we lose the turnover ratio??

I feel the same way, but I think we'll be surprised and see a little bit of defense, granted more from them than from us.

NO-30

ATL-23

I don't know about only scoring 23. We've failed to surpass that only twice in the past 6 games. One was outdoors at Carolina. The other was this past week vs Pitt. Both have a much better defense than NO's. I'm guessing 30-27 Atlanta.

I don't know about only scoring 23. We've failed to surpass that only twice in the past 6 games. One was outdoors at Carolina. The other was this past week vs Pitt. Both have a much better defense than NO's. I'm guessing 30-27 Atlanta.

Pittsburgh's defense has been a joke this year. They're defense is no longer good, they're winning games by offense this season.