We Can't Lose

charliechaplin

Can't start a new thread, so I might hi-jack this one. Sorry, charliechaplin.

Panther fan here. Just checking in to let you know that everyone on the Panthers forum and the Panthers reddit is rooting for you guys. Next week we'll go back to hating you, but as for now we're pulling for you.

So, er, um, Rise Up Falcons! Or whatever it is you guys say.

Oh and of course, **** the Saints!

Edited by Gallagher

Well I hope we win because as a very long term fan I am programmed that way, but in my heart I could care less really.

All I care about at this point is seeing Smith leave and HOPING TD goes with him.

That is what I want for Xmas Santa: a new merry-go-round and roller coaster in Flowery Branch.

I am done with this ride.

I haven't been this disgusted with a Falcon HC since Norb Hecker was strolling the sidelines. Ain't in love with the DC or OC either. Get'em all outta here, asap.

I just hope Smith plays with reckless abandon and goes for it every 4th down if we are at mid-field or in their territory. Unless we are way ahead I don't want to see field goals. I would rather lose going for it than to play the same crap scared to death conservative game plan. Screw that.

Sad, but true.

That may be the silver lining in this. What you and I see as a rather obvious flaw with this team isn't so obvious to others who still want to cling on to a fantasized notion of what could be.
Since we don't really how A. Blank sees it, we can only guess based on a few quotes here and there but after seven years, elimination in a meaningful game at the hands of this divisional foe has to be too much for even the blindest.

Well I hope we win because as a very long term fan I am programmed that way, but in my heart I could care less really.

All I care about at this point is seeing Smith leave and HOPING TD goes with him.

That is what I want for Xmas Santa: a new merry-go-round and roller coaster in Flowery Branch.

I am done with this ride.

WIth a few more key strokes, you could have typed the letters "Christ" in lieu of "X."

That may be the silver lining in this. What you and I see as a rather obvious flaw with this team isn't so obvious to others who still want to cling on to a fantasized notion of what could be.

Since we don't really how A. Blank sees it, we can only guess based on a few quotes here and there but after seven years, elimination in a meaningful game at the hands of this divisional foe has to be too much for even the blindest.

Blank is about to get the mother of all wake-up calls.

And with a few more keystrokes, you could have googled the etymology of the X in Xmas and learned that it symbolizes the Christian cross...but thanks for wasting our time with one of the worst and most often repeated complaints.

Actually, it does not symbolize the cross, but actually represents the name Christ.

Problem is, no one knows or respects that, so X just becomes a shortcut. Making it, IMO, lazy and disrespectful.

http://carm.org/questions/other-questions/what-does-ixoye-mean

However, this board is designed to talk about the Falcons, and I get that.

Edited by charliechaplin