Sean Weatherspoon Fires Back At Aints

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

"@SeanWSpoon56: The Aints are way too sorry to have our names in their mouth! Our team will be bringing a broom to the bayou!"

"@SeanWSpoon56: They won't let me talk to the media but they don't know my Twitter password! Been apart of this division for 5 yrs, won the division twice!"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, I guess making jokes about his tendency to be injured every season makes me not a #truefan?

You're a #truetard

no it does.t make you one, it makes you look like evryone else who criticizes this team of players when there hurt..

Why criticize a guy who not only hurt, but sticking up for his team.. how low and ignorant can that be..

Especially giving the amount at stake.. thats exactly what the team and fans need. A guy talking shiI about a player you probably root/rooted for.. smh.

Personally, I wish none of the Falcons would say anything. Just take the field Sunday and do your talking there. After the win, then you can go off about how much trash the Saints were talking. Until though, just be chill and do your thing between 1 and 4 on Sunday afternoon.

That's old school handling business Banker. The new school is trash talking before the game. Then when you lose you hope everyone forgets.

Personally, I wish none of the Falcons would say anything. Just take the field Sunday and do your talking there. After the win, then you can go off about how much trash the Saints were talking. Until though, just be chill and do your thing between 1 and 4 on Sunday afternoon.

I agree, but what can spoon do? You kno its gotta be killing him not to be able to go out there and play..