Wow...if Harbaugh Does Take Michigans Offer,then No Other Mege Splash Hire,which We Have To Have,is Left.

Big Ben Right

Guest facelessman07

We COULD offer him more than Michigan

Last I heard, he didn't wanna go back to college, but was just "considering" the offer

If Blank really wants him, he'll be our coach next year

All depends on what Artie wants

gruden tying in to espn,what qualified,mega coach is out there after them, rex ryan or ANY college coach choice (see petrino)ain;t filling no new mega stsdium,nor give the fan base hope

I honestly don't think Harbaugh will take the Michigan job. He's already said he didn't want to go back to college coaching ---- so, I think if San Francisco does indeed give him the boot, he winds up across the bay, in Oakland.

And, I think Tampa Bay might even be in the hunt for his services, who knows....their owner has plenty of $$$ to throw at him...

Guest Homer the Brave

What quality coach would go to Oakland? The Davis family still runs the team like a 16 year old running a fantasy football team. Unless he gets total control of personnel decisions and overall team philosophy, no way he takes it.

What quality coach would go to Oakland? The Davis family still runs the team like a 16 year old running a fantasy football team. Unless he gets total control of personnel decisions and overall team philosophy, no way he takes it.

Being a resident of Northern California, Oakland is the ideal fit for him especially with this situation with the Niners. Most of his players who have left the Niners are actually in Oakland right now. The situation with Harbaugh and York gets pretty deep and there is no better way to stick it to the Niners organization and their franchise than to go ahead and cross the Bay Bridge and take them to Conference Championships while the Niners go back to what they were before he came. If he does OMG I am just gonna enjoy sitting back and watching the Bay Area go ape $h*t they are already burning Kaepernick's jersey out here.

Being a resident of Northern California, Oakland is the ideal fit for him especially with this situation with the Niners. Most of his players who have left the Niners are actually in Oakland right now. The situation with Harbaugh and York gets pretty deep and there is no better way to stick it to the Niners organization and their franchise than to go ahead and cross the Bay Bridge and take them to Conference Championships while the Niners go back to what they were before he came. If he does OMG I am just gonna enjoy sitting back and watching the Bay Area go ape $h*t they are already burning Kaepernick's jersey out here.

Yes yes, Please make that happen. That would be awesome to watch.

I honestly don't think Harbaugh will take the Michigan job. He's already said he didn't want to go back to college coaching ---- so, I think if San Francisco does indeed give him the boot, he winds up across the bay, in Oakland.

And, I think Tampa Bay might even be in the hunt for his services, who knows....their owner has plenty of $$$ to throw at him...

Just one season with Lovie Smith? Seriously?

Whats the hype with Harbaugh anyways? We already have a defensive minded coach that has our D in the pits of the NFL, and from looking at San Fran, Harbaugh doesn't have their O looking too hot. He also took over a team that had how many consecutive top draft picsk? He didn't build that team it was already in place. I know a lot of you are against Rex Ryan, but IMO that's the guy we need. There is nothing wrong with the offensive side of the ball (naturally like anything improvements can always be made) our biggest downfall is our defense, which Rex has proven he knows how to manage.