Jim Harbaugh Offered 6 Yr. 48 Million, By Michigan

FalconJim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

who the **** cares how much money he makes, its not like it cuts in to our salary cap. You aren't paying him from your own pocket OP.

Hey, I don't care how much he makes, either --- and you're right, I'm not paying him a dime, duh...

I just thought this was interesting news, since his name was one of several mentioned when talking about Smitty gettin' canned, and who might replace him ---

Have a nice day!

Hey, I don't care how much he makes, either --- and you're right, I'm not paying him a dime, duh...

I just thought this was interesting news, since his name was one of several mentioned when talking about Smitty gettin' canned, and who might replace him ---

Have a nice day!

it doesnt change much as long as Harbaugh wants to remain in the NFL and Blank wants him here and is willing to open his wallet. I think it was already assumed that Harbaugh would enter the top 5 highest paid coaches if he got another gig.

it doesnt change much as long as Harbaugh wants to remain in the NFL and Blank wants him here and is willing to open his wallet. I think it was already assumed that Harbaugh would enter the top 5 highest paid coaches if he got another gig.

That's true! IF, he wants to stay in the NFL (which I think he does, according to what he's said), and IF, Blank wants to open up his wallet, he could wind up here, who knows?

I'm just not a big fan of his --- I mean, he's been a proven winner (to some extent), but, if San Fran wants him gone, there must be more to it than meets the eye ---

Edited by FalconJim

Harbough isn't going to teach college football again. His ego is too much for that. More than one team is gonna give him another opportunity in the NFL and he'll take it.

I think you're right! Why go back to coaching college ball, when he can probably make the same amount of $$$ staying in the pros --- really, it's a no-brainer...

I guess, now, all you folks who wanted him to come coach in the ATL., can just get over it ---- 'cause there's no way in he!! we could pay him that kind of money!!!

Thoughts?

What is it about Blank that tells you he's not willing to spend the money?

I won't argue that 8 mil a year isn't a lot for a coach, and it is too much for Harbaugh to be making at the NFL level. However, if Harbaugh was the man (and he is not), then yeah why should a billionaire be willing to pay that? It's not as if paying a coach goes against the salary cap.

I look for Harbaugh to accept this job, simply because it is a lot of money.

Edited by 4dabirds

What is it about Blank that tells you he's not willing to spend the money?

I won't argue that 8 mil a year isn't a lot for a coach, and it is too much for Harbaugh to be making at the NFL level. However, if Harbaugh was the man (and he is not), then yeah why should a billionaire be willing to pay that? It's not as if paying a coach goes against the salary cap.

I look for Harbaugh to accept this job, simply because it is a lot of money.

Well, nothing really tells me Blank wouldn't fork out the money for Harbaugh. It just seems to me that almost doubling a HC's salary (Smitty makes 4.5 mil), would be something he may have to think twice about ---- especially, with this team needing so many up-grades in the near future, not to mention having to sign some of our "star" players...

And I would have to respectfully disagree with you about him taking the Michigan job, when he can stay in the pros and make the same money, most likely ---

Well, nothing really tells me Blank wouldn't fork out the money for Harbaugh. It just seems to me that almost doubling a HC's salary (Smitty makes 4.5 mil), would be something he may have to think twice about ---- especially, with this team needing so many up-grades in the near future, not to mention having to sign some of our "star" players...

And I would have to respectfully disagree with you about him taking the Michigan job, when he can stay in the pros and make the same money, most likely ---

money isn't the issue at all

NO HC can help Atlanta with TD picking the roster.

I just have to SMH at anyone who thinks a HC can change the total lack of talent here at so many positions.

Haha! You may be right!!! If Smitty and/or TD get canned, the next regime will definitely have their work cut out for 'em ---

I mean, a lot o' changes need to be made, and a lot o' "dead wood" needs to go, to ever get this team back to respectable again! Sure, we have a good core group of players on both sides of the ball, but you could put half of 'em in the road and never know they're gone ---

Sunday will tell us a lot about what's going to happen in the future, and to be honest, I can barely wait ---

Edited by FalconJim