Jim Harbaugh Offered 6 Yr. 48 Million, By Michigan

FalconJim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Money talks, but I do think it eats Harbaugh that his brother has a Lombardi and he doesn't. I think it'll come down to how San Fran handles him. If they release him, he'll get his money owed by them and an NFL team will throw some big money to him.

If they want to hold him for a trade, then he'll probably walk to Michigan

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Hey Michican give me a call...I'll do the job for half that.

half? Heck, pay my college tuition and I'll do it. Hey, I'd even transfer to Michigan myself.

I guess, now, all you folks who wanted him to come coach in the ATL., can just get over it ---- 'cause there's no way in he!! we could pay him that kind of money!!!

Thoughts?

I don't know.

Blank does have some deep pockets, so does other NFL owners.

It will really come down to both how some NFL owners value Harbaugh's coaching skills and does Harbaugh have a desire to continue to chase a Lombardi or go after a National championship

8mil a year on average is crazy money though.

I don't know.

Blank does have some deep pockets, so does other NFL owners.

It will really come down to both how some NFL owners value Harbaugh's coaching skills and does Harbaugh have a desire to continue to chase a Lombardi or go after a National championship

8mil a year on average is crazy money though.

The other Harbug is making 7 mil per and is one of only 5 coaches making more than that. They all have Lombardis except Jeff Fisher.

Sean Payton is(was?) the highest paid at $8 mil per.

Actually there is a salary cap for Coaches and such.

whats the breakdown on it? If we want to match that offer, theres already 2 coaches who already make 8mil/year in the NFL. I'm not buying the backing down because of costs part if Blank really wants him and he wants to come here.