The Team To Watch...

bigbirdfanDC

The Atlanta Hawks. Not even close. Keep your grey hairs to a minimum and watch a well coached team that plays together, has very little ego, and plays textbook team basketball. If you like basketball, and the Falcons piss you off, give them a shot. It's sad to see such a good team with half empty stands.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Yea, they play 3 playoff teams from the western conference next week. If they show their stars, you can bet come Christmas time, if the Falcons are eliminated then the Hawks will be the talk of the town and those seats will start filling up.

The Atlanta Hawks. Not even close. Keep your grey hairs to a minimum and watch a well coached team that plays together, has very little ego, and plays textbook team basketball. If you like basketball, and the Falcons piss you off, give them a shot. It's sad to see such a good team with half empty stands.

When play-off time comes, I'm sure they'll remember who they are and get blown out in the first round.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

When play-off time comes, I'm sure they'll remember who they are and get blown out in the first round.

'Tis the Atlanta tradition

This team has something about it. Something that gives you confidence. You guys all know it well. It's the opposite of how you feel when you watch the Falcons.

I know what you mean. It's that atlanta magic that sucks you in the crushes your soul in the end.

Braves, falcons, and now.. the hawks

I fall asleep watching basketball. It is way too boring with the ball going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth etc etc etc.

Baseball is the pits too cause it's really only about the pitcher and batter.

In fact the only sport with any constant excitement is American Football: all other sports are blase.

Soccer comes the closest to excitement level but there is too little scoring in that game to compare to American football.

Guest Negatorris

How the h.ell do the hawks have the least fans in Georgia but by far have the most fight of all the teams??

They wised up and upgraded their mediocre front office and coaching staff.

the east is weak...they have a legit chance this year

Stay tuned this team won't get bounced from 1st round, and just might surprise us with a trip to the Ecf. If they go out play great in the West this stretch. Then butts will fill the seats certain of that.

You know now I do wish we were 22-3 should have beaten Hornet/Magic and same with Spurs and Lakers. I still say we could have beaten Raps at their place too. Man it would have been nice, but still repeat we beat these 3 guys in front of us especially with Clips coming into town.

Watch out we won't be 25th in NBA attendance probably at least get up to 20th or break into teens at 17th possibly.

It looks like people are now taking notice other fans are now at least from what I've seen not writing the hawks off so fast anymore even with the easy sked.

If Hawks can beat Houston and Dallas at 20-7 that would send this place over the top lol.

You know now I do wish we were 22-3 should have beaten Hornet/Magic and same with Spurs and Lakers. I still say we could have beaten Raps at their place too. Man it would have been nice, but still repeat we beat these 3 guys in front of us especially with Clips coming into town.

Watch out we won't be 25th in NBA attendance probably at least get up to 20th or break into teens at 17th possibly.

It looks like people are now taking notice other fans are now at least from what I've seen not writing the hawks off so fast anymore even with the easy sked.

If Hawks can beat Houston and Dallas at 20-7 that would send this place over the top lol.

Dallas especially. If ESPN doesn't start taking us seriously if we beat those teams then I know the media has an agenda. Couldn't stand watching ESPN's highlights of the game--they still tried to find a way to nuthug the Cavs even though they lost by 29, at home.

Dallas especially. If ESPN doesn't start taking us seriously if we beat those teams then I know the media has an agenda. Couldn't stand watching ESPN's highlights of the game--they still tried to find a way to nuthug the Cavs even though they lost by 29, at home.

That was pretty much the entire highlight. It wasn't how the hawks it was more like why did the Cavs lose so bad, and had nothing to do with the Atlanta Hawks just being good(that night). It's total BS that's why I was telling WOR I want this team to get respect in the worse way it leads to great things you know, but hopefuly this West tilt we come back 3-0 I'm praying for it at least.

Looking at our records think last time(might have this wrong) we had a good start like this was 2009-10 and 2012-13 seasons, but difference between those and this one through 25 games is that Hawks are beating people some games have been nail biters for sure, but they're actually putting them away.

Those two years I just put up it only seemed like hawks would put certain people away at random intervals, but this time we're beating people that they have to start game planning for us. Hence the extra guarding of Kyle Korver last night, or other players too.

Edited by Zone#7

Lol it's the Lebron effect bro!