Here's To 5-0 And Not 1-0.

truefalcon

Give me 6-0. Tired. Need rest. Now. I aint scared and we aint dead yet.

Just need to go 2-0 in the next two weeks to go 6-0 in the South and then we can get to the second season where we can be dangerous and go on a 4-0 run to rest and a parade down Peachtree.

We went 3-4 against some playoff hopefuls and could have easily been 7-0:

GB - dominated em in the second half and could have won. In Lambeau

ARI - beat em down in the Dome

PIT - dominated em in the second half and could have won

DET - gave em a game

CLE - gave them a game too

NO - beat em in a shoot out

CAR - beat em on the road

I know most of yall mofos are scared but I aint. I believe we can beat anybody if we execute. Rise.

Let's go I believe in this team people on here say otherwise because bets on Vegas but last time I checked Vegas is not taking the snaps or playing defense. Like I said before if we win the Super Bowl with a 7-9 team I still want Mike Smith fired at the trophy presentation, for being soft, stubborn, and conservative. If we do make a miraculous run it won't be because of smith it's because Ryan like many other times carried the team on his back

Edited by Cali_Falcon_1184

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Give me 6-0. Tired. Need rest. Now. I aint scared and we aint dead yet.

Just need to go 2-0 in the next two weeks to go 6-0 in the South and then we can get to the second season where we can be dangerous and go on a 4-0 run to rest and a parade down Peachtree.

We went 3-4 against some playoff hopefuls and could have easily been 7-0:

GB - dominated em in the second half and could have won. In Lambeau

ARI - beat em down in the Dome

PIT - dominated em in the second half and could have won

DET - gave em a game

CLE - gave them a game too

NO - beat em in a shoot out

CAR - beat em on the road

I know most of yall mofos are scared but I aint. I believe we can beat anybody if we execute. Rise.

Yea that's the thing though, most people here acknowledge our team isn't as bad as the record say, but the problem is, what's to stop the same results from happening in the playoffs? I don't think anyone here truthfully believes that we lay a goose egg if make playoffs. Most of us just think that we'll find some way to give the game away.

Yea that's the thing though, most people here acknowledge our team isn't as bad as the record say, but the problem is, what's to stop the same results from happening in the playoffs? I don't think anyone here truthfully believes that we lay a goose egg if make playoffs. Most of us just think that we'll find some way to give the game away.

Then if we somehow make it to the second season I'm just thankful yall mofos won't be suiting up.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Then if we somehow make it to the second season I'm just thankful yall mofos won't be suiting up.

Hey, I up we can go all the way. Who doesn't? But watching the Falcons the 1st of the season, I would say we get blown out. 2nd of the season, I would say make it close, but give it away. Haven't seen anything to prove otherwise.