Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

**** The Saints. The Official Thread.

122 posts in this topic

so many issues with this team. players cut left and right. players on the PUP list. traded players. I do not get how anyone can see more then 5 wins with this little brother team.

We will beat more than 5 wins out of this team, if it kills us!! I'm sure you are familiar with beatings?

We will beat more than 5 wins out of this team, if it kills us!! I'm sure you are familiar with beatings?

beatings? Last year it looked like mike Smith who sucked more in a losing record actually swept y'all. Heck he was the reason y'all didn't take your losing butt to the playoffs.

But please Carry on.

mike Smith Heck he was the reason y'all didn't take your losing butt to the playoffs.

Yeah, MS has had his way with the Saints over the years. You dumb fuk!! Come on over to the other site and we can discuss this, Oh wait! You can't!! lol

Yeah, MS has had his way with the Saints over the years. You dumb fuk!! Come on over to the other site and we can discuss this, Oh wait! You can't!! lol

you are not making since. Are you drunk? Mike Smith swept y'all last year.

you are not making since. Are you drunk? Mike Smith swept y'all last year.

I said over the years! Try any keep up creepy boy!

I said over the years! Try any keep up creepy boy!

What's up with trying to get personal? Name calling twice. Creepy calling me a dumb f? I had your boys report me for cursing just saying. And you want to talk suicide talk on the other thread too?

Yeah I'm just putting you on ignore. You can't even hold a football conversation and just want to have a Internet fight or something

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head

All right, fellas!!

filepicker%2FPTws9kt9SMu2qULd1OZR_tumblr

As of today, here's to 50 more glorious, Lombardiless seasons of Atlanta Falcons football for your viewing pleasure. Let the second half century commence, as your 2015 season gets started! :lol:

All right, fellas!!

As of today, here's to 50 more glorious, Lombardiless seasons of Atlanta Falcons football for your viewing pleasure. Let the second half century commence, as your 2015 season gets started! laugh.png

Meh

All right, fellas!!filepicker%2FPTws9kt9SMu2qULd1OZR_tumblr

As of today, here's to 50 more glorious, Lombardiless seasons of Atlanta Falcons football for your viewing pleasure. Let the second half century commence, as your 2015 season gets started! :lol:

I hope that "we won the Super Bowl way back when" mantra takes away the sting of getting your butt whipped every Sunday now that you're the cellar dwellers of the division. The Panthers owned you when it counted most and won the division the past two years, the hapless Bucs beat you at your house for their only win of the year, and the Flacons are an up and coming team, playing great football, and are undefeated this season. The Saints are a terrible football team but their homer, bandwagon fans arent smart enough to keep quiet and express a little humility. This year will make three losing seasons in a row so I imagine most of those "Who Dats" will be heading back to the swamp before long.

So you are so confident. Where are the falcons headed this season? I mean really, try and not nut on yourself!

I'm actually a Panthers fan, going into this season was the same as the season before.......We were starting the year as defending NFC South division champions. Also, before you start the standard yapping about the NFC south being bad, remember this - yes it was a weak division and the Saint still couldn't win it after we hung 40 points on you in the dome. The reality is, the Saints are in last place in the division and based off the way they've been playing, that's exactly where they belong.

Where do us Falcons fans meetup/tailgate in NOLO Thursday before the game? This is my first trip into enemy territory.

I hope that "we won the Super Bowl way back when" mantra takes away the sting of getting your butt whipped every Sunday now that you're the cellar dwellers of the division. The Panthers owned you when it counted most and won the division the past two years, the hapless Bucs beat you at your house for their only win of the year, and the Flacons are an up and coming team, playing great football, and are undefeated this season. The Saints are a terrible football team but their homer, bandwagon fans arent smart enough to keep quiet and express a little humility. This year will make three losing seasons in a row so I imagine most of those "Who Dats" will be heading back to the swamp before long.

BWAHAHAHA.

Different coach, different year, different philosophy.

Same old falcons, getting owned by Payton & co. Scum Newton is next, whose even worse than Matt Ryan.

Lame...just cause we don't use bounties to win Super Bowls...

Arbitration threw out Goodell's BS attempt to destroy us. Sound experts proved his claim wrong too. In my country, it's innocent until proven guilty. That still stands. All Goodell had was some illegible scribbles on a napkin and conflicting testimony from a disgruntled employee and a fired defensive coordinator. Not a strong case in any sense of the term.

You show me one on-field advantage we gained during these so-called bounty seasons. You can't.

Show me where we were drawing personal fouls at a high rate from these so-called bounty hits. You can't.

Show me where we were injuring players at a high rate during these so-called bounty seasons. You can't.

Show me a high rate of complaints by opponents on the field during these so-called bounty seasons. You can't.

Show me how a few bucks between players or a case of beer wager for a good defensive play can help a team go 13-3 and win the SB. You can't.

You have no argument and you know that.

Now if you want to discuss ACTUAL, ON-FIELD ADVANTAGES... Then let's talk about some artificial noise...