Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

**** The Saints. The Official Thread.

122 posts in this topic

Saint fans in the superdome have gotten worse and worse with each home loss..

I'm almost expecting a tightly packed ball of excrement to be thrown down at Falcon players. If the Saints get off to a slow start.

Saint fans in the superdome have gotten worse and worse with each home loss..

I'm almost expecting a tightly packed ball of excrement to be thrown down at Falcon players. If the Saints get off to a slow start.

wtf do you know about the Superdome? I wouldn't be shocked if you've never set foot in Bank of America stadium like most other Panther fans.

wtf do you know about the Superdome? I wouldn't be shocked if you've never set foot in Bank of America stadium like most other Panther fans.

You go to the games right? You probably don't know so it's Ok

They actually show the games on tv

LOL Probably been to the Superdome more than you have.

Calm down now Rave, this isn't **** the Cowboys.

I'm guessing you were one of the loyal fans that left in the 3rd Qtr of our game 2 weeks ago

Falcons fans talking about empty stands for the Saints or Panthers -- that's rich.

The Georgia Dome, where crowd shots are contractually forbidden until mid second quarter for fear of showing an empty stadium, unless they are playing Pittsburg, New Orleans, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Denver, or a couple other teams who put more butts in the seats than the Falcons do. And then if the Falcons are losing, no shots of the crowd after halftime either.

Falcons fans talking about empty stands for the Saints or Panthers -- that's rich.

The Georgia Dome, where crowd shots are contractually forbidden until mid second quarter for fear of showing an empty stadium, unless they are playing Pittsburg, New Orleans, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Denver, or a couple other teams who put more butts in the seats than the Falcons do. And then if the Falcons are losing, no shots of the crowd after halftime either.

51 posts. Still not reading

Who's this

Saints are going to need a fast start for sure. I think the fans are fed up and will snap at the slightest mishap

I hope y'all start out like we did. Seeing that stadium empty out so early was beautiful

I hope y'all start out like we did. Seeing that stadium empty out so early was beautiful

The more you root for the Falcons the better i feel about this game lol

He's right ya know. I've never understood why Falcon fans wait until after the freaking game has started to make it to their seats. HeII, we head into our seats at least an hour before kickoff. Most stadiums start emptying out in the 2nd half when a home team is way down, but Atlanta's the only one I've seen where a large % of fans don't bother going in until the game has started. Never seen that anywhere else in the country.

So I would imagine a very depressed meezy if y'all lose

You would imagine very wrong lol! The Saints don't depress me, when they lose i call them out and move on, it's football not life or death

Dat's da troof!

You would imagine very wrong lol! The Saints don't depress me, when they lose i call them out and move on, it's football not life or death

Tru Im the same way. DO you think the Saints win?

Tru Im the same way. DO you think the Saints win?

Meh, they have been to up and down for me to say. The Falcons always play them tough as it is, so it will be close either way.

The fan in me wants to say without a doubt they will win, but the realist in me says they may find yet another way to f*** up lol

Meh, they have been to up and down for me to say. The Falcons always play them tough as it is, so it will be close either way.

The fan in me wants to say without a doubt they will win, but the realist in me says they may find yet another way to f*** up lol

Haha I gotcha. I just want that Top 10 OT right now so I hope y'all win so we are eliminated