Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

**** The Saints. The Official Thread.

122 posts in this topic

They're predicting at LEAST 60% Packer fans at our game Sunday. We're heading back to our 80's days now.

BTHDQTbIEAAmo3T_zpsfb7567d2.jpg

you should stick with the black and gold. It suits you best

That's because Carolina fans don't travel well. Unlike Pittsburgh.

Neither did yours obviously. Was there a special event happening during the 3rd Qtr of that game? lol

Well, when 70% of the Saints home crowd leaves the game the stadium is d@mn near empty like we saw

When 70% of Falcons fans leave the stadium it's still 50,000 strong with opposing team fans, so i must say that is quite impressive.

Well, when 70% of the Saints home crowd leaves the game the stadium is d@mn near empty like we saw

When 70% of Falcons fans leave the stadium it's still 50,000 strong with opposing team fans, so i must say that is quite impressive.

Sounds like the Saints bandwagon that everyone has been fleeing in record numbers this season.

Sounds like the Saints bandwagon that everyone has been fleeing in record numbers this season.

Well at least it's the Saints fans.

Empty or packed i don't think the Saints ever had to use a silent count due to opposing fans in the Superdome.

Leaving early is one thing, but having 80% of your stadium packed with the other team's fans is downright embarrassing.

V Chip likes this

Empty or packed i don't think the Saints ever had to use a silent count due to opposing fans in the Superdome.

Leaving early is one thing, but having 80% of your stadium packed with the other team's fans is downright embarrassing.

Iron Saint likes this

Matt Ryan using a silent count in his own stadium was pretty d@mn hilarious!

Don't know why you guys are so upset over the jokes about saint fans leaving.

The less saint fans in the stands the less chance of someone getting assaulted.

Not upset at all. But you're right about the assult thing. They should take it from Falcons fans and not show up at all, and be really safe.

Not upset at all. But you're right about the assult thing. They should take it from Falcons fans and not show up at all, and be really safe.

If they can't behave as adults that'd be the way to go.

Don't know why you guys are so upset over the jokes about saint fans leaving.

The less saint fans in the stands the less chance of someone getting assaulted.

Lmao **** syco