Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

**** The Saints. The Official Thread.

122 posts in this topic

Many here know I spent a good portion of my childhood growing up in Baton Rouge. I have nothing but fond memories of growing up there back in the 50's, and know how serious they take their football. I really never liked the Saints much though. I just thought they were another crew full of losers, like the Falcons, until they started to show they were actually a GOOD TEAM and weren't just blowin' smoke....like the Falcons.

I'll never root for the Saints, unless of course they're playing the Falcons.mmmhmm.gif mmmhmm.gif mmmhmm.gif

Many here know I spent a good portion of my childhood growing up in Baton Rouge. I have nothing but fond memories of growing up there back in the 50's, and know how serious they take their football. I really never liked the Saints much though. I just thought they were another crew full of losers, like the Falcons, until they started to show they were actually a GOOD TEAM and weren't just blowin' smoke....like the Falcons.

I'll never root for the Saints, unless of course they're playing the Falcons.:mmmhmm: :mmmhmm: :mmmhmm:

I'm gonna have to go ahead and call #######

#######.

You're as black and gold as wfw's teeth

Judging by the way the dome looked against Carolina, there's plenty of room on the wagon

That's because Carolina fans don't travel well. Unlike Pittsburgh.

Judging by the way the dome looked against Carolina, there's plenty of room on the wagon

They're predicting at LEAST 60% Packer fans at our game Sunday. We're heading back to our 80's days now.

BTHDQTbIEAAmo3T_zpsfb7567d2.jpg