Brees/ Colston Are Now Tied For 5Th In N F L History For Q B / W R Touchdowns

Kevo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so I am clear, the prevailing thought here is that Colston isn't great AND Peyton to Wayne was more impressive because he also had another receiver, Harrison catching a lot of TDs.

And I guess then, that Brees was only throwing the ball to Colston and no one else in an offense known for spreading the ball around. It's interesting how you folks can stand on both sides of the fence in a lot of arguments when it comes to the Saints. Brees to Coltson is now the 5th of all time in NFL history. Fifth. All time. So, that isn't all that impressive because Colston is the only person Brees was throwing to and at the EXACT same time Colston isn't great. O_o

Edited by Nelson Muntz

Just so I am clear, the prevailing thought here is that Colston isn't great AND Peyton to Wayne was more impressive because he also had another receiver, Harrison catching a lot of TDs. And I guess then, that Brees was only throwing the ball to Colston and no one else in an offense known for spreading the ball around. It's interesting how you folks can stand on both sides of the fence in a lot of arguments when it comes to the Saints. Brees to Coltson is now the 6th of all time in NFL history. Sixth. All time. So, that isn't all that impressive because Colston is the only person Brees was throwing to and at the EXACT same time Colston isn't great. O_o

I never said Colston wasn't great.

I said he is Brees biggest TD threat that has consistently stayed with him.

What Manning did with two receivers was far more impressive though.

I never said Colston wasn't great.

I said he is Brees biggest TD threat that has consistently stayed with him.

What Manning did with two receivers was far more impressive though.

So, your argument is, the guy with more threats to utilize is more impressive than the with only one threat. Because the fighter with only one fist is harder to defend than the fighter with two fists. Check. Gotcha.

So, your argument is, the guy with more threats to utilize is more impressive than the with only one threat. Because the fighter with only one fist is harder to defend than the fighter with two fists. Check. Gotcha.

My argument is that Manning is on that list twice...

...Brees is not for a reason

Get over what? Manning is a great QB, so is Brees. That last part is what RCers get their panties in a bunch about.

I have ZERO problem acknowledging any player's talent, impact or awesomeness. Seems like anything Saints-related that's positive must be denigrated, invalidated, or minimized. It's amusing.