Luke Weakly Aka The Pile Jumper...

Buc-man™®

He's butthurt of the love Kuechly gets and cause he thinks David is underrated.

Is this what you clowns think?

Jesus... its just an effing gif of Simms jukeing luke out of his dam shoes, Some of us arent so familiar With sending "meat mail" every effing day soo sorry i can't figure this shyt out! Worked on pewter report, why the fuk is it so different here Anyway.

Edited by Buc-man™®

Simms should have gotten all the carries. The guy has the moves..his jukes were fooling our entire defense at times, it seemed.

Martin had one huge run, but I view that as more of a fluke than anything..... Simms on the otherhand, was taking the ball and just outright making our guys miss on seemingly every play.

Jesus... its just an effing gif of Simms jukeing luke out of his dam shoes, Some of us arent so familiar With sending "meat mail" every effing day soo sorry i can't figure this shyt out! Worked on pewter report, why the fuk is it so different here Anyway.

Thats all I heard from bucs fans last year but yeah Simms did juke TF out of Luke. I laughed.

Speaking of, did you enjoy my meat mail?