Congrats Saints

SaintsFanInLA

On your victory on the road in Chicago. As of now, you are in sole possession of the lead in the NFCS, a division so many are cavalierly claiming they don't wanna win.

But I will be the first to admit that I will feel disappointment if the Saints don't win the division. I will ALWAYS take a division crown and a chance in the playoffs.

Statement win? Against the Bears? Nah, good win, yes, but the Bears are terrible.

Agreed. The Bears are terrible, terrible! I'm talking Buccaneers bad! Bears fans deserve better than that!

While the Saints looked very good, they can count on a much harder game against the Falcons at home Sunday, plus the fact, the Saints have played much better on the road this season.

Agreed. The Bears are terrible, terrible! I'm talking Buccaneers bad! Bears fans deserve better than that!

While the Saints looked very good, they can count on a much harder game against the Falcons at home Sunday, plus the fact, the Saints have played much better on the road this season.

It's not about home and away. It's about playing inconsistent football. The Saints sucked on the road early and won 3 straight at home. Now they've won 3 straight on the road and lost 4 straight at home. It not about where they're playing. It's about playing inconsistent football. Always has been.

This is my feeling on this EXACTLY.

I agree, making the playoffs is never a bad thing, cause the goal in any sport is to be the last standing, and the only way to do that is to get in. No one talks about Seattle's regular season when they talk about 2010, all they talk about is at 7-9 they won a playoff game. Again, people can claim the team that wins the division doesn't deserve it, but I wouldn't apologize for one second if the Saints made it, football seasons go by to fast and I'd welcome the opportunity to root for my team for an additional week, with the chance to advance closer to a ring.

It's all about the effort to me. If what Payton did has really lit a fire under these guys and they play with effort like last night, then sure, they deserve it.

I, for one, just didn't want to see this team sneak into the playoffs at 6-10 because everyone else in the division sucked so bad, only to be blown out at home the next week. It just doesn't seem worth losing draft position to me.

If we beat the Falcons and then get blasted by the Bucs but still get in, I'm not sure how I'll feel. Your goal every year should be playoffs, but if there's no shot at doing anything in there, I would prefer a top 10 pick.

It's all about the effort to me. If what Payton did has really lit a fire under these guys and they play with effort like last night, then sure, they deserve it.

I, for one, just didn't want to see this team sneak into the playoffs at 6-10 because everyone else in the division sucked so bad, only to be blown out at home the next week. It just doesn't seem worth losing draft position to me.

If we beat the Falcons and then get blasted by the Bucs but still get in, I'm not sure how I'll feel. Your goal every year should be playoffs, but if there's no shot at doing anything in there, I would prefer a top 10 pick.

That's the thing though, what if you get in and win? The point is, once you're there you have a shot,and sometimes the ball bounces funny ways and before you know it you're in the second round.