So...

Rave

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's our season going? We're still in the playoff hunt. Even if we don't make the playoffs we get a top pick. It's a win/win. Nothing can go wrong. Matter of fact, we might play your Cowboys first round and spank them. You'd never show your face around here again laugh.png

I'd love to play that train wreck you call a team. Too bad we won't play them in the Dome if we did. I'd love to rip them to shreds in front of their fans. However were still in the hunt for the #1 or #2 seed. So we may not be the ones knocking your sorry ***** out of the playoffs...if you get that lucky.

Team might be a trainwreck, but until this past week we had a higher playoff seeding than you laugh.png and knowing how Romo loves to choke and Dez loves to cry, you'll probably lose your next two games(they're both at "home" right? lol pathetic you can't play in dallas)and end up out of the playoffs. Oh what sweet joy that would be. I learned earlier this season not to count chickens before they hatch. I'd suggest you do the same before the team you root for turns back into the Cowboys again.

The recipe for success the Cowboys have found this year is the exact one I preached here for years (look it up). I've been begging them to run it and limit Romo. They are 10-4 now after doing that. We play Indy at home this weekend and Washington on the road next week. I see 11-5 at the worst.

Cowgirls are having a good season...she/rave, this is all in good fun. Even though you disappeared you are still part of the RC family!

Ill be back permanently when I get a new computer. Posting on my phone is a pain in the rear.

Its good to be able to get on here once in a while though. Still have a lot going on.

And I was called out for not posting every day.

They're gonna call ya out when you post every day, all day long telling you, you have no life. Then, when you don't post for awhile you're ducking something here, what, I'm not sure, but it's just more of the RCDS that's now running rampant here since WFL's been back from his luxury vacation/suspension.wink.png

They're gonna call ya out when you post every day, all day long telling you, you have no life. Then, when you don't post for awhile you're ducking something here, what, I'm not sure, but it's just more of the RCDS that's now running rampant here since WFL's been back from his luxury vacation/suspension.wink.png

Nailed it.

They're gonna call ya out when you post every day, all day long telling you, you have no life. Then, when you don't post for awhile you're ducking something here, what, I'm not sure, but it's just more of the RCDS that's now running rampant here since WFL's been back from his luxury vacation/suspension.;)

**** jb. That was two years ago lol.

Get a life lol