Real Talk Here

Buc-man™®

What size and kind of Christmas tree(s) are yalls running with this year?

As for the bucman clan, 10ft Frasier fur this year... ima Frasier kinda guy

Frasier's are great. We paid only $34.50 for a fat 7' Frasier last week. That's the least I believe we've ever spent on a tree. Usually we'd spend between $80 & $120 for a nice, fat 8' tree.

Very smart including "REAL" in the thread title.wink.png

Went and cut down an 8' Douglas Fir at the Christmas tree farm (it's the closest thing we have in California to the old times of going out and chopping your own down)

I personally hate them, but my girl grew up with them, so I get outvoted 2 (she counts as 2) to 1 there.

Frasier's are great. We paid only $34.50 for a fat 7' Frasier last week. That's the least I believe we've ever spent on a tree. Usually we'd spend between $80 & $120 for a nice, fat 8' tree.

Very smart including "REAL" in the thread title.wink.png

Went to lowes paid $89, i couldn't believe it. Effing tree tents were asking $250 for the same sized treed

Went to lowes paid $89, i couldn't believe it. Effing tree tents were asking $250 for the same sized treed

We got ours at Home Depot. We used to get 'em from this dude from Wisconsin, who would bring his family down every Christmas season and work his tent. Fella's name was Big Jim, and a nicer guy you'll never meet. His trees were expensive, but he made it so much fun, that most were glad to pay it. He died year before last and it really put a damper on our Christmas Tree search, although his uncle was trying to keep it going, it just wasn't the same without Big Jim.