Your Worst Experience With Visiting Fans At Our Home

truefalcon

Mine was at home vs. Buffalo Bills in 1989.

Buffalo heavily favored to win. Great number of visiting and obnoxious Bills fans in attendance.

Two punks (Bills fans) seated in front of us.

All game long these dudes are screaming what a pathetic team we were ("F### the Falcons", "Your team s&&ks" - You all know the score - incessantly).

Finally, by third quarter, die-hard Falcon Fans had enough. From the bottom row, two of our fans came up, confronted these dudes, slapped one of them, and were subsequently haulded off by security.

Instead of learning a lesson, these two foul mouths kept it up, until five minutes later, an older Falcon Fan laided into the second guy, and tried to hit him. The old man's wife subdued him to the ground, telling him it wasn't worth it.

Thinking their Bills had won in the final minute, these two decided to leave, giving the bird to all us fans and saying the same obnoxious things as they descended the stairs.

Just happened to be, the Falcons got the ball with seconds remaining, drove down to field goal range, whereupon our kicker (McFadden?) put through a 50 or 50 plus field goal to win it.

Guess who we saw leaving the parking lot in their car with NY license plates - you got it. My party and I banged on their window and wished them bon voyage.

Never seen the likes of such arrogance in visiting fans.

Anyone else got a good story?

Mine was, watching the falcons battling the giants...the falcons lost the game, but what irked me and my wife was the 4 guys sitting behind us yelling "Big Blue" over and over. This was a long time ago, but I sure hope those guys made it home safe...

Mine was a farty niner fan at the 2012 NFCCG. Bastid was talking smack the whole time and kept encroaching on my space. I had to ask him to stay in front of his seat at least three times. Once the niners took the lead I left and watched the rest of the game from the concourse because I was so pissed I know for a fact I would have clocked him cause his sht talking got worse after they took the lead.

Philly fans have been the worst. There had to be a whuppin' on one occasion and I was led out in handcuffs. Philly fan started the mouthin' and put his hands on me. He probably will never do that to anyone again.

Was that the 2009 Philly game because that's the one for me but it wasn't because of Philly fans... it was because of 'Falcon' fans and by that I mean Vick fans.

That was without a doubt the most disgusted I've ever been with the Falcons, the city, and the fan base.

I seriously thought about giving up my season tickets after that one.

'We want Vick!' being chanted in the Dome and at least 1/2 the Dome cheering as their home team got knocked out of the playoffs. The best part was people defending themselves on the message board after.

Anyway that game by far was my worst experience as a fan in the Dome and it's not even close.

The worst "fans" are the ones who CALL THEMSELVES Falcons fans, yet sell their seats to 30,000 Stiller fans. You know who you are; and you SUCK.

Just curious but how much money have you spent on Falcons tickets?

I live in AZ and had to give up my season tickets after 2012 but I completely understand if disgusted fans sold their tickets at 2-3 times face value for a little extra cash before X-mas.

And why are you even upset about this? I know I was one of several people on here saying this was going to happen immediately following the Browns loss.

People were saying fans should show their displeasure by not going to the game. So that's OK but trying to make a little more $$ before Christmas isn't? If you wanted to send a message to Blank guess what... the message was sent.

Left the game at halftime and proceeded to sell the remaining tickets for the season. Made me sick to my stomach.

I remember watching that on TV and I was so embarrassed for the team, the city and the real fans. Glad I was not there because I'm not sure I could have contained myself. I still get worked up just thinking about it.. laugh.png

Mine was the Giants game in '07, but also my best game in the dome because it's the only one I've attended - I'm from Denmark. Falcons got swept of the turf and Giants started their victory march.

But I was in New York and persuated my dad to take a flight to Atlanta to see my team. I had been crazy about Vick and was pretty bummed about the way things had gone in the season. To recognize the new times coming I wanted to show my support by buying a Harrington shirt, even though I thought he wasn't the solution. And maaaaaaan he was NOT. Awful game and a group of Giants fans mocked me all game long with my new jersey investment, fair enough.

I was really disappointed to se almost 3/4 of the fans vanish in the beginning of 3rd quarter because the falcons sucked.

But this day I am grateful I went to the game, so I can say I've been in the dome supporting me team. And I am grateful that I got to see Norwood break a 67 yard touchdown run and raise the room so even my dad - who didn't really understand the game - got the goosebumps :-)

Hope to join some of you in the dome or the new stadium in the future!

GO FALCONS!

Mine was a Panty fan in 2007 the day of MeAngelos meltdown....we pretty much had the game won if not for Hall, Joey was actually on point that day and was completing balls over 3 yards....after the game a big dooshy Panty fan with Blue Hair was yelling and preening like a peacock and cussing at a fellow fan and his family/children.....I told him to STFU and come out in the parking lot......he mumbled something and faded into the crowd, I could tell right away he did not want it.....

Mine was the Giants game in '07, but also my best game in the dome because it's the only one I've attended - I'm from Denmark. Falcons got swept of the turf and Giants started their victory march.

But I was in New York and persuated my dad to take a flight to Atlanta to see my team. I had been crazy about Vick and was pretty bummed about the way things had gone in the season. To recognize the new times coming I wanted to show my support by buying a Harrington shirt, even though I thought he wasn't the solution. And maaaaaaan he was NOT. Awful game and a group of Giants fans mocked me all game long with my new jersey investment, fair enough.

I was really disappointed to se almost 3/4 of the fans vanish in the beginning of 3rd quarter because the falcons sucked.

But this day I am grateful I went to the game, so I can say I've been in the dome supporting me team. And I am grateful that I got to see Norwood break a 67 yard touchdown run and raise the room so even my dad - who didn't really understand the game - got the goosebumps :-)

Hope to join some of you in the dome or the new stadium in the future!

GO FALCONS!

I was there in a 13 as well. When he threw the 35 yard Hail Mary at the end of the half That needed to go 50 I laughed with the Giants fans behind me. That was the year I gave up my seats. Miserable season.

Yesterday was ****** too, but at least I had a good time ..