Sths - Deadline Today For Playoff Tickets

I can't imagine anyone who already paid for an entire year of tickets simply not going. Whatever. If we do get in I hope by some freak minuscule chance of the universe we win 2 straight and get to the bowl. Stranger things have happened in this world. And all you mofos can sit at home.

As I said, there's NO charge yet. I thought this was a nice touch from the organization considering how sucky we've been. They could have (and normally would have) asked for the money up front.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

IF they charged up front then there would not be a single playoff ticket sold. Who would buy playoff tickets for a 5-9 team?

Have season tix......did not opt to buy...must have better product to display to get more expensive game ticket from my wallet. No team in NFCS this year deserves a playoff spot. The only thing I would've done if I had bought tickets was fleece an opposing fan of a wildcard team.

Have season tix......did not opt to buy...must have better product to display to get more expensive game ticket from my wallet. No team in NFCS this year deserves a playoff spot. The only thing I would've done if I had bought tickets was fleece an opposing fan of a wildcard team.

Not sure about your section, but where we are the wild card game was the same price as a regular season game ticket. Even the NFCCG (which we have about a .00001% chance of hosting) was priced significantly less than the 2012 season.