Stubbornness

FlyingHigh65

I am not mad that we lost. Still love the Falcons but come on seriously our OC and DC coordinators are really something else. Why is Mass not getting any playing time? Kid produces overtime he actually gets snaps. Nolan and his ego have driven this team to be the worst defense in NFL. Drew Davis is another guy that should get offensive snaps. Kid is pretty good and most likely will not drop as many balls as Hester does.

Obviously if Babs, Kroy, Solai, Osi were difference makers we wouldn't allow opposing QBs to have 8 seconds to throw. Why not give a chance to some younger and hungry guys that don't have millions and reality show wives. This regime just throws me off.

Its clear that we don't have talent on Defense but we shouldn't blame coordinators for that. Thats where GM comes into the play. We never invested money in DE in first 3 rounds. We can't really have high expectations when Worrilow is our signal caller. Some of the plays team call against us are obvious to 5 year olds and yet we can't adjust and make right changes.

I honestly hope we make some changes soon as this is pathetic to watch.

Edited by FlyingHigh65

It's really hard to say how much of this is on our OC and DC, and how much they may be being overridden by our HC. Rest assured, they will all be making their cases to stay, when we hire the new head coach.

I just feel like this regime has reached their top/peak. We had a chance in 2012 and since then the HC has lost the team. I don't see that confidence and poise in coaches or players as we did in 2012.

Week after week we hear how great Mike Nolan is based on past success. The fact is he coached a defense that was loaded with talent and others behind him found similar success. Give him average players and he's a below average coach. Why are the opposing receivers always wide open? Why does our corners play 10-15 yards off the line on 3rd and 5 ?

I don't trust this Staff to see and evaluate what they see all week. Just like with A. Smith they kept coming up with reasons why they don't use him. He is not perfect-yeah I know. But the whole NFL laughs about the lack of talent we have. Do you ever notice the high energy that Starr has on the sidelines. I'm not saying he is a star because of that but sometimes when you get a hungry guy wanting to prove himself that will, will allow him to succeed. I bet if Starr/Smith had say 4 snaps a game they would have move sacks then Osi/Kroy. Hageman would have more overall production then Jackson and Reedy could stretch the field with a few snaps. But sacks are over rated so we wait on these 3rd and whatever and see the opposing team just convert and convert.

I don't know about Starr or Smith (no one does because they don't get snaps), but leaving a proven pass rusher like Mass on the bench over what appears to be hurt feelings is so adolescent I don't know what to say about it.

Does anyone really want to say Massaquoi couldn't at least contribute to our pass rush?