Some Coach Is Gonna Look Like A Genius Next Year

raysnill1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that change can come if you change the environment. I have been a manager for a few years, and one thing that can kill a team of any variety is a negative defeatist atmosphere. We seem to have that. Usually change and environment are established through belief in a system. If management does not buy in, why should anyone else?

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

With pretty much the same guys y'all say have no business being in the NFL

The only guys on the Falcons like is whoever is responsible for rotating players.

smitty coach like he don't care about winning let along trying to keep his job. I would be rolling out ALL the stops. I think he knows he's gone but it would be nice to see him say eff it & go all out

He is going all out in his own mind. We have a coach who's been here 7 years and has been as unimaginative as anyone I've ever seen. Has he attempted a single trickery play in his entire stint here? I can't recall not one. He suffers from serious sphincter tightness.

No you can not. He's a waste of space. What you can do is cut his sorry azz and start the guy who should have been starting, Schraeder. That's smiths problem in a nut shell. He picks starters based on salary and draft position.

I had to watch today, but I knew a whole bunch of pissed off I was going to be.

Smith has the blinders on and so does TD.

Arthur Blank really needs to clean house come Jan 1.

Tice, Robiskie and Armstrong should be kept if possible.

All other Coaches and trainers, etc. need go bye bye.

Is time for Rich McKay to move on too.

He is the team Pres and needs accountability too.

He is going all out in his own mind. We have a coach who's been here 7 years and has been as unimaginative as anyone I've ever seen. Has he attempted a single trickery play in his entire stint here? I can't recall not one. He suffers from serious sphincter tightness.

We tried plenty of trick plays with Mularkey...fans wanted screens. We got DK...we got screens. Nobody wants screens anymore.

No you can not. He's a waste of space. What you can do is cut his sorry azz and start the guy who should have been starting, Schraeder. That's smiths problem in a nut shell. He picks starters based on salary and draft position.

Yep we got the booster club thing going on and I don't understand it. Why not let Freeman carry the rock until he gets too smart to run it hard like the rest of the vet RBs in the league.

Yep we got the booster club thing going on and I don't understand it. Why not let Freeman carry the rock until he gets too smart to run it hard like the rest of the vet RBs in the league.

We were talking about it earlier in chat. The only possible reason I can think of is, he's scared that the guys with less experience will make mistakes or commit a penalty. Every decision he makes is done in fear.