Make Jim Harbaugh The Hc And Gm

rollo lawson

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy that is getting fired despite 3 years of NFCCG appearances? Yeah... no. That team's gotten worse every year he's been there too.

Fail.

Harbaugh took a mediocre 49ers team and made them perennial contenders. No one said the 49ers were loaded with talent when Singletary or Nolan were their coaches. Harbaugh teaches fundamentals and his work ethic spreads to his coordinators.

Same thing happened at Stanford when harbaugh took over. They are a much better program now because of him.

Enough said.

Harbaugh or Saban for our next coach.

So the solution I am hearing is take an underachieving team and giving them a coach that has had a history of players with off the field issues. Sorry but that is a VERY bad idea. Harbaugh is a good coach but not the right coach for this organization.

No, people are saying the players want him gone, but these players are don't act like athletes off the field, so he is probably extremely hard on them and doesn't buy into their "Celebrity Status". Winning football games is more important and his results show it.

You don't call making Alex Smith better his first year there talent development. What about Carlos Rogers becoming relivent again. What about Crabtree you think he became a good receiver without his coaching. Aldon Smith was a rookie under him you don't think he needed coaching from Jim. Kaepernick I guess didn't need development either

What's Crabtree up to now, aside from bitching about not getting the ball enough? Mike smith got lucky with Dominique Foxworth. Aldon Smith benefited a lot from Justin Smith. Kaepernick is still a child with a strong arm and a pair of jets.

No, people are saying the players want him gone, but these players are don't act like athletes off the field, so he is probably extremely hard on them and doesn't buy into their "Celebrity Status". Winning football games is more important and his results show it.

From what I have gathered is that he treats his players like children (which would explain why his players are getting into trouble off the field), the last time we had a coach like that he was gone before the season ended.

From what I have gathered is that he treats his players like children (which would explain why his players are getting into trouble off the field), the last time we had a coach like that he was gone before the season ended.

Great comparison. People want to hire another College coach after what happened last time? People never learn around here that sometimes good coaches need to stay in college.

What's Crabtree up to now, aside from bitching about not getting the ball enough? Mike smith got lucky with Dominique Foxworth. Aldon Smith benefited a lot from Justin Smith. Kaepernick is still a child with a strong arm and a pair of jets.

So you are saying aldon smith learned to rush the passer on his own without any advice from coaching. Since we are talking about talent development Whitner was nobody until he went to Frisco you don't think coaching played a role in that what about guys like Eric Reid, Culliver the rookie secondary he has been starting they are playing at a good level in fact the defense for them is still pretty good despite injuries to the team. Is that not from coaching?

So he controls what they do off the field...GROWN ADULT MEN!! You truly don't believe that.

Do we want saints or do we want good players with an edge? I can never tell around here.

One more time for you guys, you're arguing my point for me. He's had great success his whole tenure in SF, yet he's being fired. That tells you all you need to know.

Jimmy Johnson was canned after winning 2 Super Bowls. What does that tell you? I know. The owner was a fukking idiot!!

Actually it can't, Ryan has been put into two vastly different schemes in his career, both of which he has had statistical success in. Seeing as how we are more than likely going to have a new coach next season, means another scheme change.

Matt Ryan is a product of a good running game and being a game manager play-action type of QB with a bend but don't break defense. It's an elite form of system because it fits him and he can audible what he needs to. But he is not the type to carry a team (as we are now seeing)