Make Jim Harbaugh The Hc And Gm

rollo lawson

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He would have a hard time here he would do wonders for Matt Ryan and his development, but he will not have a talented defense handed to him like in SF in Frisco the defense was already there and so was the offense he just came in and instilled a new scheme for both sides and he did great. Here no Willis, no Bowman, no Gore, no Davis. He will do great with our offense but the defense will be a piece of work

He would have a hard time here he would do wonders for Matt Ryan and his development, but he will not have a talented defense handed to him like in SF in Frisco the defense was already there and so was the offense he just came in and instilled a new scheme for both sides and he did great. Here no Willis, no Bowman, no Gore, no Davis. He will do great with our offense but the defense will be a piece of work

no the talent is not here, but that's what a draft is for. Also, if he can bring that defensive coordinator with him, I'd be all for it.

no the talent is not here, but that's what a draft is for. Also, if he can bring that defensive coordinator with him, I'd be all for it.

He hasn't drafted well either he kept drafting players like LaMicheal James and other running backs that the offense didn't need. He also drafted Kaep and made the decision to start him it seemed like a good move at first but that decision is biting him now. He won't fix it with one draft but if he wants to fix the defense he needs to make home run picks. I do think he will do wonders for guys like Mass, Maponga, and Goodman I think they will improve under him

I want either a college coach that's progressive and forward thinkin or Adam Gase.

I know that Peyton runs the show but I'm sure Gase has picked up a lot of how Peyton operates and I'm 100% confident that Matt could run an offense similar to Peyton.

Adam Gase is my top pick too. I think he would do fantastic things for this offense.

What the **** are you people talking about? Has anyone on the Harbaugh bandwagon watched a ******* 49ers game this season?

We have and hes had success the past 3 years two NFC Championship appearances and a Super Bowl appearance.

The reason why the 49ers are having a off season they had injuries on the defense. Bowman out,brooks and willis out.

Of course the man is crazy but he knows how to win.

He hasn't drafted well either he kept drafting players like LaMicheal James and other running backs that the offense didn't need. He also drafted Kaep and made the decision to start him it seemed like a good move at first but that decision is biting him now. He won't fix it with one draft but if he wants to fix the defense he needs to make home run picks. I do think he will do wonders for guys like Mass, Maponga, and Goodman I think they will improve under him

I could have sworn that Trent Balky is the gm in SF not Harbaugh. I believe Harbaugh wants the freedom to buy his on groceries. At this point, he can't be any worse than the cluster fukkk of Smith and Dimitroff.

We have and hes had success the past 3 years two NFC Championship appearances and a Super Bowl appearance.

The reason why the 49ers are having a off season they had injuries on the defense. Bowman out,brooks and willis out.

Of course the man is crazy but he knows how to win.

This is such a load of bull. Again:

Have you? Harbaugh inherited a talented team and has presided over its decline. He's nothing more than Gruden without a ring: Extremely overrated by know nothings.

Also, the reason the 49ers are struggling this season has nothing to do with their defense.