Inept Coaching Staff, Inept Team, Inept Owner

truefalcon

Definitely outcoached.....again.

No clock management goofs, but failure once again to step on their throats. The pass rush was working okay, then they drop back in BDB and give up chunks of real estate.

We have player talent issues (lack of talent that is)

But the coaching is atrocious.

Please AB - clean house

Step on their throats ? ...LOL, was there ever a single point in this game we had them by the throat ? ...if so I did not see it.....

Blank is a decent enough owner. He opens his wallet, and for an owner who STILL doesn't know much about the game that's about all you can ask.

If however, Blank is forcing personnel roster moves then he should do what Ted Turner did in the early 90's...recede into the background and let solid football people run his team.

It's clear (to me) that Dimitroff and Smith aren't those 2 men.

Blank is a decent enough owner. He opens his wallet, and for an owner who STILL doesn't know much about the game that's about all you can ask.

If however, Blank is forcing personnel roster moves then he should do what Ted Turner did in the early 90's...recede into the background and let solid football people run his team.

Perhaps if the hardware peddler had not insisted on an aerial circus O and let TD and Smitty play their game we might not be in this boat ? .....I am starting to think he is a bigger problem than anything ...you think Reeves wanted to draft Vick ? ....I don't ....

Perhaps if the hardware peddler had not insisted on an aerial circus O and let TD and Smitty play their game we might not be in this boat ? .....I am starting to think he is a bigger problem than anything ...you think Reeves wanted to draft Vick ? ....I don't ....

Pretty sure Blank hadn't bought the team at that point.

Blank is a slightly less ****** version of Dan Snyder.