3Rd And 1 - Game On The Line - Division On The Line - And The Falcons Defense Gives Up 25

JG2008

Guest Negatorris

Matt Ryan deserves just as much blame as the D. He gifted them 7 easy points then played like a puss when we had a chance to drive and tie it up.

We tried something similar with Devin Hester and we got roasted for it... and they have Leveon Bell carrying the ball.

If it works, Pitt looks like geniuses. If it fails they look like idiots. Oh well lol.

While I sort of agree...the difference is we can only tie the game unless we go for two. Cleveland wins with just a field goal.

We better not win this division.i want early draft picks for the next GM to come in TD better not be here to **** things up or his boyfriend that he brought in last year from KC.

what do you consider early? if we miss the playoffs, we're still likely picking outside of the top 10. 9 or 10 at best last time i checked.

I must have forgot that each team doesn't have an offense and special teams that can change the game as well. My fault....

They gave up 398 yds. The offense didn't do enough I agree, but don't paint it like the defense played well. It was a given that the Falcons weren't getting the ball back when they punted with 5 minutes. HC needs to see that and have some balls.

They gave up 398 yds. The offense didn't do enough I agree, but don't paint it like the defense played well. It was a given that the Falcons weren't getting the ball back when they punted with 5 minutes. HC needs to see that and have some balls.

First, I said they played good enough to win. Bell was under 4 yards per carry if I'm not mistaken.

Second, they jist stopped Pittsburgh and the offense went 3 and out. It was only a given because the defense didn't get a breather.

Third, the way our team is built...that is good enough to win. All of our assets is on the offensive side. Don't treat this team like both sides are even.

Edited by ATLFalcons11

First, I said they played good enough to win. Bell was under 4 yards per carry if I'm not mistaken.

Second, they jist stopped Pittsburgh and the offense went 3 and out. It was only a given because the defense didn't get a breather.

Third, the way our team is built...that is good enough to win. All of our assets is on the offensive side. Don't treat this team like both sides are even.

You are absolutely right. I hereby nominate Nolan as the next HC.

3rd and 1 - game on the line - division on the line - and the Falcons defense gives Up 25

What else is new for the past few years with 3rd downs? Anyway, glad you brought this up as I was going to post about this play....didn't the LG move early on that play (illegal motion?) PLEASE watch again & let me know if there should have been a flag thrown...thanks!

Geez! You guys clearly aren't watching the game or don't know football. The interception was on Harry Douglas....he stopped on the route.

It was on both of them Ryan threw the ball with the saftey sitting right there...staring HD down the whole time. HD stopped his route..Recipe for disaster