Panthers Will Be Leading The Nfc South If We Lose

TheRidder

Good..let them. I'd much rather there be zero chance of smith and td coming back and getting a good draft pick than winning the worst division in the history of the nfl then getting blown out in the first game...all the while the entire nation and nfl laughs and mocks us. Anyone who wants that has to be insane.

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

Good..let them. I'd much rather there be zero chance of smith and td coming back and getting a good draft pick than winning the worst division in the history of the nfl then getting blown out in the first game...all the while the entire nation and nfl laughs and mocks us. Anyone who wants that has to be insane.

Omg shut up you're a loser.

So winning both games doesnt guarantee us getting in :/

No, that's still in play, regardless of our loss, Carolina's win, and whatever the Saints do tomorrow night against the Bears.

We win our last 2, we win the division.

Though winning this division is sort of an oxymoron.

Edited by middlegatv

Yep, this needs to be all or nothing these last 2 weeks.

Win them both and make the playoffs or lose them both and get a better pick and guaranteed house cleaning.

But, knowing my beloved Falcons for 40 years now, they'll probably beat the Saints and then lay a big fat smelly terd at home and lose to Carolina.