Falcons Vs Steelers Gameday Thread

WhenFalconsWin

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

steelers arent much different than the packers. our only hope is the *** raping our defense took last week was received as a message to the defense that they've got to play better.

the reports on julio have been inconsistent but I doubt he plays and if he does, I dont see a huge contribution.. Matt's going to have to channel the second half of the packers game and catch fire from the start to finish.

falcons are going to continue to try to run it up the middle, we've got to get some better blocking to atleast get 4 yards. If Steven can get past the line, he's hard to bring down.

Falcons are the final team on Rburger's bucket list if I'm not mistaken.

this is the first time the steelers have played in a dome since 2011

I'm going to say steelers win 28 to 24

Steelers are almost as back and forth as the Saints, Falcons and Panthers.

One minute.........they look dominant.......the next, they look inept. Falcons w/o JJ can easily beat the inept version of the Steelers. If t he Steelers are "on" though, it's going to be a hard fought fight and...........the Falcons may surprise some folks.

Steelers are almost as back and forth as the Saints, Falcons and Panthers.

One minute.........they look dominant.......the next, they look inept. Falcons w/o JJ can easily beat the inept version of the Steelers. If t he Steelers are "on" though, it's going to be a hard fought fight and...........the Falcons may surprise some folks.

steelers have been more forth than back. their defense is pretty unsteelery though.

steelers have been more forth than back. their defense is pretty unsteelery though.

Tomlin and company have had a hard time replenishing the ranks of their defense. Luckily they've hit the nail on the head at WR and RB. Part of me wants to say Oline as well, since Bell seems to have gaping holes to run through, but I have not looked up their Oline stats/rankings this season.