I Think Nolan Stays No Matter What Happens

brown bomber

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with Nolan. I think his first season, he had the pieces to do what he wanted.

Injuries were a setback and some never recovered from the injuries. And the front office was oblivious and DIDNT add more talent (besides Tru and maybe Hageman) on Defense. It's more like..you can't make a lambo with truck parts or whatever.

If Harbaugh comes, I'd hope he'd bring Fangio.

If REX comes, if they can do what they did in Baltimore..I would want Nolan to stay.

I want an OC who can let Ryan make more of his own decisions while at the same time, teach him whatever it is that he's missing.

If you look around there are no notable names for DC. Rex will not be a DC and the hott DC names will become HC's and not make a lateral move. A good draft and FA with top defensive players and Nolan can go to work.

Other coaches that might stay:

Robiskie

Tice

Armstrong

And we all know there will be changes.

I can only see nolan staying if we get a young offensive minded HC or a very experienced Defencive minded coach who has worked with Nolan before and is comfortable with his scheme. I'd say its a 30/70 he stays

I want Tice as HC

and I want Mike Martz up Mat Ryans Asz as OC.

We need 2 DE's and 2 DT's

NO FUGGIN WAY YOU FIX THIS IN ONE OFF SEASON.

Rex Ryan as our DC.

The first pick will be a NT.

2nd Pick will be OLB

Rounds 3 & 4 are O Line

If you have a better solution for this pile of acidic rat chit, then lets hear it!

I want Tice as HC

Rex Ryan as our DC.

2nd Pick will be OLB

Rounds 3 & 4 are O Line

If you have a better solution for this pile of acidic rat chit, then lets hear it!

Tice struggled pretty bad as a HC. But he's excelled as positional coach. And we need edge rusher who can get to qb AND tackle him more than NT.the rest of your scenario I like

I want Tice as HC

Rex Ryan as our DC.

2nd Pick will be OLB

Rounds 3 & 4 are O Line

You want an OC who won't let his QB's audible? Wow. Dude, no. F*CK no.

I think Nolan could stay, but only if we get an offensive minded coach OR if we get a DC like Quinn/Bowles who are going to run a system similar to Nolan's system, but I would still not count on it.

We have the worst defense, but is that because of nolan alone? Would another DC have done better than Nolan? Lets not act like Nolan has had his choosing of talent. Our talent on defense is the worst in the league. Seriously only 1-2 guys on that starting defense would keep their starting job on another team and most would not even make backup for a lot of other teams.

Nolan isnt going anywhere unless he wants to leave.

Yall HAVE to understand he is working with hardly any talent..

Yall are mad at a guy who is trying to scheme up turnovers and critical stops because the guys we have playing cnt win their matchups across the board.

I mean really guys, wjat do you expect a guy to do going into every game with two hands tied behind his back?

Play mass more, moponga, etc? Yea I agree, but the reality is that they either arnt good enough to crack the rotation, or the whole rotation isnt nolans doing.. ijs