Roethlisberger Vs. Biermann & Secondary

Karst41

Recent discussions on the Biermann have been focused on his lack of sack production on the QB's who are agile in the pocket.

Roethilisberger, is not what I will call agile.

He is a big strong boy who is very tough to take down.

Naturally this begs the question of Biermanns ability to take him down.

Biermann has the speed to get to him and overpersuit wil not be the issue.

I think there is a good possibility that we will see Biermann get to Ben but not be strong enough to take him down the first time around.

However this all depends on our Secondary who is not coached very well at all (real bad imo).

Ben is having a really good season and his mentality

is him self first team second.

Andrew Luck is having a better season and I think Ben

is wanting to put up big numbers on us tomorrow.

This could afford Biermann opprotunity for 2 Sacks.

Can he do it?

At this point, anything is possible... but what about the Jarvis Jones and Jake Mathews battle. It will be a good one to witness.

I guess so but that will depend on how much playing time he gets.

If he has a good day, whats your Over Under on how many topics

about we could have drafted him ?biggrin.png

I guess so but that will depend on how much playing time he gets.

If he has a good day, whats your Over Under on how many topics

about we could have drafted him ?biggrin.png

Jarvis has a good day with Baker in at LT... Jake is making a name for himself, I can see him shutting Jarvis down mostly.

But if Jarvis gets the best of Jake, I'd say 4 topics...care to raise my 4? cool.png

I don't think Biermann will get a sack, and I don't think his presence or attempted tackles will rattle Big Ben. I say attempted because he misses tackles too often and it will take a sure-fire tackler or a free break to bring down Roethlisberger. Biermann is frankly a "garbage" collector, without a good move, good first step, or the mindset to hustle to the whistle. Sorry, but his early potential hasn't developed into anything special.

Our offense will be explosive but we will not be able to contain their run game and their little pick screens that they run. Antonio Brown is going to eat us alive too. Plus Big Ben is near impossible to take down and we have no pass rush as it is, it'll be a long day. I smell another shootout, we'll get points but can never count on this defense.