Anyone Have Room For 2 At A Tailgate This Sunday?

A buddy and I are coming down from Indy Sunday and would like to get down there early. I don't want to intrude but would love to meet some fellow message boarders. Full disclosure: my buddy is a Steelers fan. Let me know if you've got room for 2 more. Thanks!

feel free to join us in Lot C. It's near the CNN Building on Centennial Dr. We don't cook food, but we play beer Pong, Drink beer, and have a good time. We will also be harboring a Steelers Fan in our group.

Make the Steelers fans kiss each other in exchange for beer. They'll do anything for beer.

feel free to join us in Lot C. It's near the CNN Building on Centennial Dr. We don't cook food, but we play beer Pong, Drink beer, and have a good time. We will also be harboring a Steelers Fan in our group.

I'll try to find you. Is there a way for us to pick up beer once we are off the Marta? I'm just curious, Indiana has crazy liquor laws. You can't buy beer on Sunday.