Quick R C D S Questions Re: Saints And Falcons

SaintsFanInLA

Both the Saints and the Falcons are 5-8. Both teams lost their last game. However, it seems like the Falcons fanbase is acting as if they won the game in Green Bay and they are on the upswing. Am I missing something? Because, when the Saints were losing close games earlier this year, looking good in losses all I read on here was how losses were losses were losses and getting beaten by 50 points is the same as getting beaten by 1 point.

But it seems like the Falcons fanbase is taking the "moral victory" route because they ALMOST "beat" the Packers. Now granted, the Falcons were on the road and the Saints were at home but they BOTH LOST.

1. Am I wrong in my observations?

2. Is this a RCDS?

Seriously, I could REALLY use a cup of coffee right now.

Fact is early in the season everyone has hopes of being good. So there is reg smack talk.

Near the end of the season and everyone sucks. Its just depressing. So everyone is grasping at straws to one up the rivals. Gotta talk about something. It sure isnt how great the South is this year. There is no DS.

But before i ride on this thread im throw out a hamburger hijack.

NSFW! Explicit lyrics.

Cant see the video at work but I am guessing it is a delicious looking hamburger. I haven't had a really good burger in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. I don't know what happened but the quality of burgers has been on the steady decline now for years.

NO kidding, but if you're in N.O. try Igor's Checkpoint Charlie's. The atmosphere is not family friendly, but the burgers are some of the best in the city.

Cant see the video at work but I am guessing it is a delicious looking hamburger. I haven't had a really good burger in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. I don't know what happened but the quality of burgers has been on the steady decline now for years.

McDonald's pink slime.

Mad cow disease.

what parts of the cow they use.

Not changed grease.

Quality of grease.

Look at who is making the burger. If they don't look like they have had a shower in a few weeks. You know they don't wash their hands after wiping their ***.

I think I have my answers.

Didn't take very long...did it?

What kind of answers were you hoping to get?

Atlanta Falcons are the ONLY team that should be allowed to be looked at in a positive light......therefore....RCDS. It's always been that way, only worse these days...

Didn't take very long...did it?

What kind of answers were you hoping to get?

Atlanta Falcons are the ONLY team that should be allowed to be looked at in a positive light......therefore....RCDS. It's always been that way, only worse these days...

Prove it

Try the new Mugshots on the northshore. Good burgers for a good price. Also, if you're on that side, check out Cooter Browns in Robert. It's a hole in the wall, but they have the best hamburgers I've ever had. Quality beef.

Quality burger????

McDonald's!!!!!!

They're everywhere

About 20 years ago, I had a burger from McDonald's, it tasted funny, so I squeezed it and the stuff that came out just looked funky. So, I said give me a chicken sandwich and the same thing happened. So, since then, I'll eat breakfast or salads from there but those burgers are the turrbl.

I know I have said this several times, but if you're ever in Cincinnati, eating at Zip's Cafe should be mandatory.

Each year Cincinnatian Magazine has a best of issue and Zip's won best burger for so many consecutive years, it's no longer a catagory.

The secret is quality beef and a cast iron grill that's well over 100 years old, great flavor.

http://www.zipscafe.com/

I know I have said this several times, but if you're ever in Cincinnati, eating at Zip's Cafe should be mandatory.

Each year Cincinnatian Magazine has a best of issue and Zip's won best burger for so many consecutive years, it's no longer a catagory.

The secret is quality beef and a cast iron grill that's well over 100 years old, great flavor.

http://www.zipscafe.com/

Yea i ate at zips once. Tasted like ****