Pittsburgh Fans At The Dome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea most of the Steelers fans we'll see Sunday are from the South. When I used to live in South Georgia I noticed that A LOT of people in the 40-60 age range are either Steelers or Cowboys fans. I guess since the Falcons were so bad early on, they decided to cheer for these two teams.

Yea most of the Steelers fans we'll see Sunday are from the South. When I used to live in South Georgia I noticed that A LOT of people in the 40-60 age range are either Steelers or Cowboys fans. I guess since the Falcons were so bad early on, they decided to cheer for these two teams.

Yeah, a lot of people where I work at Steelers fans because that's the team that was on TV so much when the Falcons were getting blacked out

Any of you STH knowingly sold your tickets to the Steelers fans? Does it make you feel dirty? I was approached, not once, not twice, but 5 times by Steelers fans to sell my tickets... They are not getting my tickets.. I have not missed any games for the past 5 years.. yup even in 2013.

Bless you mate, we need a lot more fans like you.

In my opinion, the Bears game was by far the worst fan split of the season. I suspect the same on Sunday. 1 of my 3 seats will be occupied by a Steelers fan. If he doesn't act right, he'll have to find his own way back to Greenville, SC.

One of the replies in this thread made a valid point. If the Falcons get off to a good start, we will be able to drown out the Steelers' Fans.

Any of you STH knowingly sold your tickets to the Steelers fans? Does it make you feel dirty? I was approached, not once, not twice, but 5 times by Steelers fans to sell my tickets... They are not getting my tickets.. I have not missed any games for the past 5 years.. yup even in 2013.

How long have you been a STH?

Those of us that have been on this program for 35+ yrs have a different perspective. I also attended or watched most of their games since 1966. Oh...the humanity??!!

I wish that I had the same commitment to the team that obviously you have demonstrated these 5 yrs

To be honest, seeing 100-1000 Falcons fans on TV in road stadiums impresses me with our fanbase a lot more than seeing 30-40000 Steelers fans impresses me with theirs. The vast majority of those fans became fans after they had 4 Super Bowls already, or 5, or 6. Wow, you're supporting the most successful franchise in the Super Bowl era, that must be so difficult for you.