Best Case Scenario For The Falcons, And The One I'm Rooting For Until It Can't Happen

falconidae

But we would be in the Super Bowl! Honestly, if that is not the outcome you are most excited about, I don't know what to say!

Wasn't my take on that- he was just commenting on how differently this year can still end up.

Because every team this division is having a worst case scenario year, Falcons can still, in week 15, either get a 10 ten pick or play in the super bowl.

Yes, exactly. What a strange year.

We've seen two 9-7 teams win the Super Bowl in the last four years.

What's another game (or two)? Haha.

That would be the best case scenario for us no doubt. However, I just don't see Arizona beating Seattle next week and hanging on to that division. It is likely for them to be the 5 seed though so we would see them in rd 1 which is a very winnable game.

After that though, it is likely off to GB or Seattle for Rd 2. The 6th seed will probably be Dallas or Detroit who would go against Philly rd 1. Basically, we would need to root for the 6th in order to host a 2nd game. I am pessimistic about even making the playoffs though.

I just don't see Arizona beating Seattle next week and hanging on to that division.. I am pessimistic about even making the playoffs though.

Why? Saints D is as bad as the Falcons,their Oline and WRs have gotten worse, they've lost 4 straight at home. Cam just broke bones in his back, his team was horrible anyway.

Falcons are the best team in the division.

And, don't think that SEA is a lock for that division. SEA could easily lose to SF this week or STL the week after the ARI game.

Why? Saints D is as bad as the Falcons,their Oline and WRs have gotten worse, they've lost 4 straight at home. Cam just broke bones in his back, his team was horrible anyway.

Falcons are the best team in the division.

And, don't think that SEA is a lock for that division. SEA could easily lose to SF this week or STL the week after the ARI game.

I am just not confident that we can beat NO with it all on the line. We probably are better on paper (w/Julio), but I am not getting my hopes up for them to be dashed by them. I hope we win the next 2, but I remain pessimistic. I just expect a fumble, int, penalty something stupid that leads to a loss.

When you can't pressure a QB thus stop anybody, you put too much pressure on the offense every series. Payton also plays to win, instead of not to lose.

Edited by jeffro2000