Forget The Math: Falcons Looking To Win Last Three

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have you mixed up with someone else but I think have have read nothing but "the steelers game is not important" posts from you starting before the Packers game

Well I am sure that I have pointed out that the Falcons are guaranteed a playoff spot if they win the last two and they are probably not going to have won if they don't win the last two.

In that regard, this game probably doesn't matter. However, the Falcons can't know that right now because we don't know what the Panthers and NO are going to do in their other two games. I think one of them will win them both though.

I could have you mixed up with someone else but I think have have read nothing but "the steelers game is not important" posts from you starting before the Packers game

Well I am sure that I have pointed out that the Falcons are guaranteed a playoff spot if they win the last two and they are probably not going to have won if they don't win the last two.

In that regard, this game probably doesn't matter. However, the Falcons can't know that right now because we don't know what the Panthers and NO are going to do in their other two games. I think one of them will win them both though.

lol screw it. Every game matters, especially when you can't predict the outcome for the other teams or your final games. The Falcons best case scenario is to go 3-0, plain and simple. I'm glad they aren't entering the game thinking as you are. Lol

Best thing for the Falcons is that the Saints and Panthers both win their remaining games aside from the Falcons game. Keeps the pressure to win on, rather go into the playoffs with a 3 game win streak than having one of those 16th games where you treat it like a preseason game. If you have to win the last game and someone gets injured, GDawg won't blow a gasket about that ;)

Also means they don't draft as high as they could otherwise- 2 more wins for panthers and saints means drafting about 10 spots higher than they would have.

lol screw it. Every game matters, especially when you can't predict the outcome for the other teams or your final games. The Falcons best case scenario is to go 3-0, plain and simple. I'm glad they aren't entering the game thinking as you are. Lol

They shouldn't. They are players, I am a fan.

They should be trying their hardest to win every game. The point is that I'm not going to be bummed if they lose because I expect that the last two games are the games that determine if they make the playoffs or not.

Now if all three teams lose this weekend, then yeah, I'll look back and say "well the Falcons blew an opportunity there."