It really depends on what type of badge/pass you have. If it's a promotional on from the Falcons or a sponsor you get on the field but they'll jam you in like cattle along the endzones. The better passes to have are along the sidelines, it seems like those are reserved for special guests because the media files through that part of the field.

If you want to interact with the players I'd go as early as possible, since it's a true game the players take the warm-ups pretty seriously and just wave to the fans, they don't really interact that much as they would at a practice or preseason game. Autographs and talking to the players is more reserved for early in the season before it gets serious. Mot of the guys have their headphones on and block out the fans for the most part or they'll wave as they go back into the locker room.

It's a unique view of the field and what goes on before a game but they truly do shove as many folks possible down on the field before the game starts. Hope you get what you want out of it!

A. Get there as early as you can to see the players walking in from the bus to the locker room. They hold you in an area behind a line until the sideline-pass group is allowed to enter the field. During that time, several player will walk by.

B. Record it at home so you can see yourself later. We were able to see ourselves during some of the pregame coverage.

C. Take a camera and enjoy every second.

Had a pass when vick was qb. You will have nothing but fun man and yes we didn't get to talk to player's, but just being on the sideline makes you feel awesome when looking back at the crowd. Just watching them warm up way before the game is something to be seen and really cool. Also met player's from different sport's on the sideline and took pic's. I remember it didn't take that long at all. Lol, so hyped up I didn't care. 30 min or less...could have changed by now.

No clue but have fun. Get a pic with a cheerleader

back in the day(long story) i could get photograph /media sideline passes (fulton county stadium) so me the wife and 2 friends go to the game(had 4 seats)and 2 sideline passes so me and my buddy go hang out on the side lines taking pictures and i just happen to "by chance" get my photo taken with a cheerleader(wifey always thought i had a thing for red heads so made sure it was a red head) wife later sees the photo and says ok not a problem and 2 weeks later she shows up with a picture of her sitting in the lap of Scott Case with her arms around his shoulders (her and her girlfriend went to a radio show/falcons rally at some bar)the grin on her face was quite sinister to say the least lol.

Edited by coby1

back in the day(long story) i could get photograph /media sideline passes (fulton county stadium) so me the wife and 2 friends go to the game(had 4 seats)and 2 sideline passes so me and my buddy go hang out on the side lines taking pictures and i just happen to "by chance" get my photo taken with a cheerleader(wifey always thought i had a thing for red heads so made sure it was a red head) wife later sees the photo and says ok not a problem and 2 weeks later she shows up with a picture of her sitting in the lap of Scott Case with her arms around his shoulders (her and her girlfriend went to a radio show/falcons rally at some bar)the grin on her face was quite sinister to say the least lol.

oh man that would have been hilarious to see if I was a friend looking at your reaction lol.

Should I expect a long wait if we attempt to enter between 11:15 and 11:30?

It used to be that you had to wait in line for a mass admittance no earlier than 11:00 AM. This year, we were admitted ahead of 11 with no wait in line outside, but then had to wait briefly inside - that was great for the Browns game because it was cold and wet outside.

You'll be located in either the endzone or sideline depending on which pass you have. Players may or may not converse with you depending on their mood, which generally means no conversation. Coaches are a bit more congenial, and are more likely to spend time talking with fans in the endzone section. Tice, Lewis, Robiskie and Brown are frequently down there.

In any case, you'll be right there for the warmups. Seeing guys like Schraeder and Hageman up close in full pads will make you feel like a dwarf.

An earlier poster mentioned greeting the players as they enter from the bus, but at home games they drive themselves so they tend to trickle in rather than arrive en masse.

Thanks for the feedback everybody! Based on your posts, I'll assume I'm in the end zone. These were given too me for early season ticket renewal. Taking a Pitt fan, and he's none to happy about having to discard his Pitt gear while we are on the field.

Although you're supposed to stay put in the endzone, at the Cardinals game I wanted to see a couple guys I know so I just walked over to the Cards sideline. Just brassed it out and acted like I was good to go wherever I wanted. A couple security guys eyeballed my pass but didn't stop me, so maybe your buddy can get over close to the Steelers area.