Aaron Donald

atljbo

Tell Roddy that his rookie year..... Yo.. sometimes a guy come in hella immature... I feel like its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to soon to label him... Yea he is immature ... Detroit didnt reup Farley because they said he was immature and would come in out of shape (very very bad shape) but the guy was playing on a probowl level before the injury this year

Chris Farley?

I've come to learn over the years, than when an "Undersized", "Small armed", "Small framed", "Not ideal x", "insert other ******** excuses here". is a baller in college, he is a baller in the pros. He already had to overcome plenty to be good enough to be drafted, unlike guys who have it handed to them because mother nature, like Clowney. Donald and Borland where just 2 guys this draft I was a huge fan of. We would be a much improved D if we somehow got them. The Jake pick was still the right one tho.

Hageman doesn't have the drive or work ethic to want to be great though and that's the problem with him. He has the tools but the mindset is not there. There's no reason he should still be out of shape 13 games into the season. Cox can tell him to do one thing and he'll ignore him because it's not in his own best interests. I don't know if anyone can change his loser attitude.

I wouldn't say that's not true but I really think he is a better fit as a DT in A 4-3 with some actual edge rushers around him. I don't know if we will ever see his full potential in our current scheme.

He most likely wouldn't have done squat for us because:

-We don't seem to be able to develop any talent on the defensive line.

-Even if he showed that he deserved to start here he would have languished on the bench because of weird fascination with continuing to go with vets no matter how ineffective.

I can't wait to get some new coaches here.

He most likely wouldn't have done squat for us because:

-We don't seem to be able to develop any talent on the defensive line.

-Even if he showed that he deserved to start here he would have languished on the bench because of weird fascination with continuing to go with vets no matter how ineffective.

I can't wait to get some new coaches here.

Here is your "Amen!"