How Our Atlanta Falcons Stack Up Against The Rest Of The Nfc Playoff Contenders

Dirtybird#11

You are so right ya boi. I can see why Roddy gets mad when they give us a hard time about a record. Long as we can make it, we can be very hard to deal with to any team.

the record doesn't reflect how good the team actually is imo. They are a good squad that is just simply poorly coached. Some blame goes to the players but the majority goes on the entire staff. Not saying the defense, particularly front 7, isn't that bad, but it's coaching for the most part

Seattle and GB are the 2 best teams by far. I think we could bang heads with anyone. Seattle would poss the least doubt in my mind that we could win. Playing a team like Dallas or Detroit wouldn't scare me as much because they have no playoff experience(1 year a piece) and that's a big deal. Philly I think we matchup pretty well with they sack qbs a lot but they don't poss to me a huge threat on O other than McCoy. Cards are a good team especially IF we have to go there.