Steelers Have Lost To Jets And Buccaneers This Year.

parmenion

Guest facelessman07

Didn't you just predict a W against Green Bay?

Predictions are cool but when you're continually proven wrong...

It's like all those people who kept predicting the exact date and time the world would end

Guest facelessman07

sure doesn't. If it's gonna be said, gotta tell it for both teams. But I know I know, that makes you a negative person. Wha Wha wha

Yeah, you can only shyt rainbows here

Predicting a loss or looking at reality makes one not a fan

the point is that they have a habit of losing to teams that they are supposed to beat this year.

iirc they lost to the bucs after we smashed them 56-14, and lost to the jets coming off big ben's 12 td in 2 weeks performance. this game is a lot more winnable than packers in lambeau

I hate thinking about what a guy like LeVeon can do to this porous defense. Nolan better figure out something because it's looking like another 200 yd game for Bell is not unfathomable.

Yeah bell outlook is scary good against this front 7. I'm glad there are actually a few people recognizing how good Pittsburgh can be on offense. That trio at receiver can be a hand full as well although Bryant and wheaton have been up and down all season. then ya can't sleep on Miller at tight end either.

Yeah bell outlook is scary good against this front 7. I'm glad there are actually a few people recognizing how good Pittsburgh can be on offense. That trio at receiver can be a hand full as well although Bryant and wheaton have been up and down all season. then ya can't sleep on Miller at tight end either.

The best way to beat them is by getting to Ben, which we likely won't be able to do. The Jets only sacked him 2 or 3 times but they were always getting him off his spot.

I don't predict wins or losses from this team anymore, too pointless. This team can win or lose to any team in the league easily. Just depends who shows up and for how long.

I agree with your assessment. It depends on what Falcons team show up and whether or not the coaches lose another game with dumb play calling and time management.