Biermann's Attempt At "spying" On Aaron Rodgers

dozer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.. bad players do this, thats the difference between bad and good players.

You have to break down there and get him down.. instead he ran right past him and thats so fustrating, cause he does this once a game almost.. smh

It's not even the breakdown. Its the angles we take ro the player. We are one of the worst angle taking teams in the league. We constantly take bad angles to the ball carrier. He was supposed to bline straight to rodgers and cut field off. Instead he stayed wide and Rodgers dipped inside on him. Smh. Biermann has always been bad at that. We really are a team that lacks pure athletes on defense. The secondary is our where our athleticism is.

It's not even the breakdown. Its the angles we take ro the player. We are one of the worst angle taking teams in the league. We constantly take bad angles to the ball carrier. He was supposed to bline straight to rodgers and cut field off. Instead he stayed wide and Rodgers dipped inside on him. Smh. Biermann has always been bad at that. We really are a team that lacks pure athletes on defense. The secondary is our where our athleticism is.

Post of the week man, I have seen several times Beerman in games had a clean inside angle on the QB but does not take it ....the bolded statement above is our absolute biggest problem on D period. I have noticed it all year as well....

All Kroy had to do was breakdown too. Smh

He needed to just b line to Aaron. Didn't even half to break down. He went wide and did t cut the field off from Aaron. The whole defense takes bad pursuit angles and that has to fall on coaching. Football is angles and inches. He alreafy had Aaron cut off wide. Narrow his pursuit and he makes a crushing blow on Aaron and won't have to reach for him. We need some heat seaking missiles on defense. He doesn't get away from Watt there. Watt takes great pursuit angles.

Post of the week man, I have seen several times Beerman in games had a clean inside angle on the QB but does not take it ....the bolded statement above is our absolute biggest problem on D period. I have noticed it all year as well....

It's been a problem the whole Smitty error. Abe doesn't miss that. He'd b line to Aaron. Babs would miss, Worrilow may have made it. He takes good angles when he blitzes. I dnot know what it is but its also why we don't make the big hits like good defenses do. Bad pursuit angles all game long and it equals missed tackles.

He needed to just b line to Aaron. Didn't even half to break down. He went wide and did t cut the field off from Aaron. The whole defense takes bad pursuit angles and that has to fall on coaching. Football is angles and inches. He alreafy had Aaron cut off wide. Narrow his pursuit and he makes a crushing blow on Aaron and won't have to reach for him. We need some heat seaking missiles on defense. He doesn't get away from Watt there. Watt takes great pursuit angles.

Beer had the exact same picture as in OP vs. Hoyer on the winning drive vs. Cleveland...

It's been a problem the whole Smitty error. Abe doesn't miss that. He'd b line to Aaron. Babs would miss, Worrilow may have made it. He takes good angles when he blitzes. I dnot know what it is but its also why we don't make the big hits like good defenses do. Bad pursuit angles all game long and it equals missed tackles.

Oh fk, Babs is the absolute worst.....the master of missing big plays in the backfield...he gets there but don't finish....

This is the main reason why I want this coaching staff and some of these players gone. They continue the make the same mistakes for the past 7 yrs when it comes to tackling and taking bad angles.

And these numb nuts continue to put Biermman out there after he makes mistakes like this. Biermman sucks, I really hate seeing him play. I wonder if he is dating Smith or Nolan. Because no good nfl coach in his right mind would put him out there.