Falcons Showed More Heart And Fight In Defeat Than Saints

JG2008

From a Saints Message Board that has gone nuclear since the Saints humiliating 41-10 defeat at home to the Panthers comes this thread

entitled

---too funny--- nice seeing the Saints back to their "aints days"

It will be one of the sweetest moments in falcons divisional history when we sweep them this season by going down to New Orleans and beat them in their own house for the divisional title

Also, am I the only one that feels like the Saints are WAY more hostile to us than we are of them.

Check this out:

I irrationally hate the Falcons. Like, I freak my co-workers out a little (I'm in Oregon) when I talk about Roddy White being subhuman and how I want him to blow an ACL on every play. I HATE the Falcons...

...but I agree with the OP. I give them credit for fighting hard and making it almost close at the end. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the enemy.

Chicago will be telling. If we can't win that one, then yeah...draft picks plz.

What is wrong with these people?? Edited by likeriver

Also, am I the only one that feels like the Saints are WAY more hostile to us than we are of them. Check this out: What is wrong with these people??

You won't get banned for saying that, but you will get banned for saying matt Ryan will be better than Brees