Nola.com Scolds Saint Fans.

Big Bubba

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam was in Cam Jordan's face................then again, Jordan and company were hovering extra close to Cam after he scored his TD.....they were daring Cam to celebrate... One of the announcers stated that before the game a Saints defender was talking about how Cam "wasn't going to celebrate in their house, they weren't going to let it slide".

If the announcer was right in his statement....... then I'm glad Cam did his celebration right in the face of Jordan.. Can't be scared of the other team. Can't be scared by other players.

It would've been like...........if last year, at BOA, Graham scored a TD...and most of the Panther defenders were somewhat smothering him still..and they were hovering all around the goalposts. daring him to do his dunk. Either he carries on with his usual routine........or he proves himself a little beyotch that got intimidated by Panther defenders and opted against it.

Lol. Panthers fans acting like the Saints cared if he was going to go celebrate. Cam Jordan was just standing there. Cam, whether intentional or not, tries to run through him and Jordan throws an elbow. Jordan was probably a bit salty, but anyone that doesn't have their goggles on can see who the grade A ***** is in those gifs.

CJ was standing his ground. Watch the video again.

64xmPF.gif

I see Cam and his teammates celebrating the TD..... I also see Cam being pushed by two of his teammates, giving him some pats on the back.. I see Jordan, standing their like a chump, in the middle of the celebration, which is when he gave Cam the initial push.. trying to start something, basically daring Cam to do his celebration.

With the Saints players surrounding him.......his celebration was going to be in someones face no matter the angle or direction he faced...... Like I said......... If he didn't, then it looks like he was intimidated.. would mean that he stopped a routine that he has been doing in every game after a rushing TD, just because he was scared. F that.

I see Cam and his teammates celebrating the TD..... I also see Cam being pushed by two of his teammates, giving him some pats on the back.. I see Jordan, standing their like a chump, in the middle of the celebration, which is when he gave Cam the initial push.. trying to start something, basically daring Cam to do his celebration.

With the Saints players surrounding him.......his celebration was going to be in someones face no matter the angle or direction he faced...... Like I said......... If he didn't, then it looks like he was intimidated.. would mean that he stopped a routine that he has been doing in every game after a rushing TD, just because he was scared. F that.

how do you see people's intentions and what they are thinking in gifs? that's an amazing talent

So what you're saying is, when Cam scores a TD and goes full r3tard the opposing players need to get out of his way! Got it!

Edited by UG9

Jordan is no where around Cam until they come walking towards him. You guys realize all defenses do when a team scores a TD on the goal line is stand around and wait for the XP. This time was no different. Only Panthers fans can rationalize that he was standing there waiting for Cam to celebrate in his face. Next time Payton should tell the defense that when Cam scores, they should all vacate the end zone so he can have his camera time.

look like #74 slipped the ref a tip. paranoid saint fans might be on to something

That's a pretty crazy angle lol. If you look at that shot from anywhere else, they're probably 2 feet apart. But the way both hands swung at the same time makes it look like he handed him something lol. But you can see the ref take something from his other hand before that.