Nola.com Scolds Saint Fans.

Big Bubba

Cam can and does do wrong from time to time. It's not really about that.

Is Cam a thug?

If I were to look at SR........would I see several posters calling Rodgers a thug because of his celebrations?

Steve Smith......on the field he was a thug...he was extra physical with opposing defenses and had no problem throwing punches or throwing players to the ground...he had no problem knocking out his own teammates. Even Panther fans know what he was on the field.

Difference between Rodgers and Cam is Grand Canyon wide. Rodgers would never have gotten into the face of a DE and LB after scoring. Watch the replay. Cam rammed into Cam Jordon to start his celebration. It was intentional. Rodgers heads to the bench and studies the defense. Cam sits on the bench chewing gum while an OC studies the defense.

Now I'm not trying to hate on Cam, but he is an in your face player at a high level. It's a big part of why he isn't respected around the NFL in some circles. You might recall him not being blocked for in the Pro Bowl.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the accident thread on SR, or at least the first few pages. Most were hoping he wasn't hurt too bad. Those saying dumb stuff we're called out.

I don't know about the whole black quarterback thing. Jeff Blake gets no hate over there.

Difference between Rodgers and Cam is Grand Canyon wide. Rodgers would never have gotten into the face of a DE and LB after scoring. Watch the replay. Cam rammed into Cam Jordon to start his celebration. It was intentional. Rodgers heads to the bench and studies the defense. Cam sits on the bench chewing gum while an OC studies the defense.

Now I'm not trying to hate on Cam, but he is an in your face player at a high level. It's a big part of why he isn't respected around the NFL in some circles. You might recall him not being blocked for in the Pro Bowl.

Yeah, I also remember his entire offensive line was made up of Saints players. Shocking.

And to the fight thing. Cam is getting up off the ground, his helmet out of place with his head down not really looking where he's going, and runs up to do his celebration. He runs into Jordan, who takes exception to this, and throws an elbow into Cam's throat. Cam takes exception to the elbow and proceeds to do the Superman take off right in Jordan's face. Lofton comes in out of nowhere and shoves cam from behind before anyone even did sh*t to him.

Get outta here with that. The Saints defense came across as awfully mad in that whole exchange. If Lofton doesn't shove Cam in the back then the whole brawl would've been avoided.

Edited by Big Play Bene

"Cam being blind by his halo....errr....helmet being out of place, couldn't see where he was going and slightly grazed Cam Jordan on accident. As he was graciously trying to apologize to Jordan for the unintentional mishap, Jordan karate chopped poor Cam in the only exposed area he could attack, the throat."

Yeah, I also remember his entire offensive line was made up of Saints players. Shocking.

And to the fight thing. Cam is getting up off the ground, his helmet out of place with his head down not really looking where he's going, and runs up to do his celebration. He runs into Jordan, who takes exception to this, and throws an elbow into Cam's throat. Cam takes exception to the elbow and proceeds to do the Superman take off right in Jordan's face. Lofton comes in out of nowhere and shoves cam from behind before anyone even did sh*t to him.

Get outta here with that. The Saints defense came across as awfully mad in that whole exchange. If Lofton doesn't shove Cam in the back then the whole brawl would've been avoided.

lol wow

its crazy how people interpret the things they're seeing.

saints fans: Cam Nyrootin came runnin up to jordan with his tallywhacker hangin out sayin suck dis byeeoootchhh!

panther fans: Cam was graciously walking back to the bench when he grazed upon Jordan's jersey. Before he could say pardon me sir, Jordan unleashes his fury and rage. Lofton jumps off the goal post with a flying elbow drop!!

"Cam being blind by his halo....errr....helmet being out of place, couldn't see where he was going and slightly grazed Cam Jordan on accident. As he was graciously trying to apologize to Jordan for the unintentional mishap, Jordan karate chopped poor Cam in the only exposed area he could attack, the throat."

oh my bad, you beat me to it

The reason I added that little detail is because I literally watched it over about 3 times before I posted it. Cam wasn't even looking where he was going, added on to this Tolbert was smacking him upside the head and it knocked his helmet out of place. He just jumped up real quick and started heading to the endzone. What exactly is wrong about what I posted?

Cam ran into Jordan.

Jordan threw a forearm/elbow into Cam's neck region.

Cam taunted Jordan.

Lofton comes out of nowhere and shoves Cam with his back turned while he's doing the Superman.

Brawl ensues after the shove. If not for this shove the entire fight would've been avoided.

Edited by Big Play Bene

yea i just watched it. jordon was madbro. cam could see him, so knock off that nonsense. he had his head slightly turned when the video cuts to him. but then again, if cam cant see jordan right in from of him, that explains alot of his problems lol, but there was no reason for jordan to throw the forarm.

if jordon doesn't like the fact that cam nudged by him, he shouldn't have been standing in his way.

I never said Cam was an angel in the whole thing. My whole point was this situation was largely instigated by the Saints because they were ******* mad. Yet Cam is the only one ever mentioned in the situation is because he's the big name who fits the narrative that people already have set for him. What makes more headlines? "Cam starts fight in endzone" or "Saints' defense starts fight in endzone". Did anyone bother to read comments on national articles and such when this happened? 90% of 'em were talking sh*t about Cam acting like the whole thing was his fault. That's my problem.

64xmPF.gif

hsTmKY.gif

Cam was at fault here too, but people like to attribute the lion's share of the blame to him. That would be CJ and Lofton.

Edited by Big Play Bene

Does anyone doubt that Cam is a high-grade dyoosh-nozzle? I root for Cam but he is pouty, whiney, moody, and strikes folks as a ME FIRST guy. (As evidenced by doing the Superman after scoring when the Panthers are getting blown smoov up outta the water).

Rodgers does his antics but I have never seen him do it, IN YOUR FACE style. There is class and then there isn't. Cam isn't considered classy. No boubt adout (misspellings for emphasis). And aside from the Ryan "Get the F*** off my field!!" instance, Ryan is a classy QB.

Looking at that gif, it doesn't appear that Newton REALLY tried to plow over Jordan in the battle of the Cams but he didn't seem to try to avoid it either. It also looked like the Jordan forearm was not to the neck area of Newton but rather to the chest. Chalk it up to 2 teams that don't like each other.