Nola.com Scolds Saint Fans.

Big Bubba

True. I call **** like i see it though. White black blue striped. i still think rodgers is an arrogant POS. He just can get away with it cause when you're that good it's okay to be arrogant some.

That's true too.

Brady is quite possibly the biggest baby in NFL history... guy cusses his teammates out , guy cusses some of his coaches out.. He has been seen throwing temper tantrums and hissy fits........it is all ignored.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft... that's only because most over there feel that Brees should get all the love and attention that Rodgers gets. They also complain about Brady and Peyton.... that's just fans trying to feel better about their qb while dumping on the others at his tier level.

Back before Rodgers became elite....no one really brought up his celebrations.. because it wasn't an issue. No one complained about his pouting during pressers when his team would lose......because it showed that "he cared about winning".

They don't ***** about Peyton and Brady being arrogant pricks though. Rodgers is arrogant. Cam is arrogant.

You want roses blown up your *** that Cam can do no wrong? Go back to the Huddle. Most over there thought it was just so awesome that he taunted a Saints player and started a brawl. "Cams so bad ***." No. Hes a classless asshat. I've never seen a QB act the way he does.

there is something to this "thug" thing. really no reason to assume he's a "thug" for any other reason than people associate the word "thug" with black people.

it's kind of the same as people saying...(in redneck voice) MY DEFINITION OF N**** IS IGNORANT...no cletus, you don't get to redefine what words are so you can be a jerk

you can say, well he's arrogant so i call him a thug..

but rodgers is more obnoxious on the field than cam is..he celebrates first downs, does his little title belt thing...never once been called a thug.

he's a ***** made punk, but thug? nah

A lot complained about Aaron Brooks and he was on their team. ****, a lot of them hate...I mean hate...him to this day. Why? He smiled after an interception. He freaked-out and threw a pass to an o-lineman.

A lot of them hate Scott Shanle as well. Most hated Brooks because he wasn't a good QB. Not really the same argument.

They don't ***** about Peyton and Brady being arrogant pricks though. Rodgers is arrogant. Cam is arrogant.

You want roses blown up your *** that Cam can do no wrong? Go back to the Huddle. Most over there thought it was just so awesome that he taunted a Saints player and started a brawl. "Cams so bad ***." No. Hes a classless asshat. I've never seen a QB act the way he does.

Cam can and does do wrong from time to time. It's not really about that.

Is Cam a thug?

If I were to look at SR........would I see several posters calling Rodgers a thug because of his celebrations?

Steve Smith......on the field he was a thug...he was extra physical with opposing defenses and had no problem throwing punches or throwing players to the ground...he had no problem knocking out his own teammates. Even Panther fans know what he was on the field.

there is something to this "thug" thing. really no reason to assume he's a "thug" for any other reason than people associate the word "thug" with black people.

it's kind of the same as people saying...(in redneck voice) MY DEFINITION OF N**** IS IGNORANT...no cletus, you don't get to redefine what words are so you can be a jerk

but rodgers is more obnoxious on the field than cam is..he celebrates first downs, does his little title belt thing...never once been called a thug.

I agree with the thug part of his aassessment. I was arguing with a guy over in Smack Central about calling a player a thug the other day. It gets thrown out entirely too often, and like many have said, never against white guys.

Punk would be acceptable from the outside looking in. His celebrations would annoy me to no end if I was on the outside looking in. Rodgers celebrations have annoyed me for years.. Thug never came to mind though... Punk? Yeah.. I can see that.

Cam can and does do wrong from time to time. It's not really about that.

Is Cam a thug?

If I were to look at SR........would I see several posters calling Rodgers a thug because of his celebrations?

Steve Smith......on the field he was a thug...he was extra physical with opposing defenses and had no problem throwing punches or throwing players to the ground...he had no problem knocking out his own teammates. Even Panther fans know what he was on the field.

Steve Smith was a thug.

Cam Newton is not a thug.

Rodgers is not a thug.

The word is thrown around too much.

Punk would be acceptable from the outside looking in. His celebrations would annoy me to no end if I was on the outside looking in. Rodgers celebrations have annoyed me for years.. Thug never came to mind though... Punk? Yeah.. I can see that.

"***** made" punk

Shanle gets nowhere the same venom as Aaron Brooks...not even close. I know you know the history of Saints QBs...who hates Shuler, the Billy Joes, Wuerfell, etc?

Shanle doesn't play QB. There's a difference.

I think people hate Brooks for plenty of reasons. His don't give a **** attitude being number one. Plenty saw the talent, he just never seemed to care enough to put it all together. Another is having him shoved down our throats by Haslett when many felt there were better options on the team. Delhomme going to Carolina and performing well really made people despise him.

I'm not dismissing the racial issue. I just think people hate Cam Newton for much more than his skin color.

You compared Shanle's hate to Brooks', not me. I know there's a difference which is why I spoke of only on the hate towards Brooks. There is no comparison when it comes to the hatred he receives as a Saints player....and it's not solely because he wasn't "a good QB".

"N" can be used to mean ignorant. It is an acceptable meaning of the word. Not the most common. And that is as far as I will take that subject.

I was hanging with my buddy D one time and a white guy called him a ******. (i'm white) and i proceeded to call the white guy a ****** and had to explain that it meant an ignorant person and that's what he was.

There MAY be some racial reasons as to why folks hated Brooks but I never heard it. What I heard and FELT myself, was his laissez faire attitude after screwing the pooch. This dude would throw a COSTLY INT and just saunter over to the sidelines smiling like, "Hey guys, what are ya goin ta do, huh?" Well, for starters, how about giving a care and NOT throwing the picks.

It was like, no matter HOW badly he messed up, it was not a big deal to him. That would tee me off. At LEAST with other QBs, it bothered them outwardly when they messed up. You could see that they cared. This dude didn't seem to care, AT ALL.

You compared Shanle's hate to Brooks', not me. I know there's a difference which is why I spoke of only on the hate towards Brooks. There is no comparison when it comes to the hatred he receives as a Saints player....and it's not solely because he wasn't "a good QB".

So, you think he gets more hate because he was an unsuccessful black QB?

We can take "unsuccessful" out because we may have different definitions of that word. Yes, I think he receives more hate from some because he was a black QB.

Fair enough. I agree it probably has a lot to do with it for some people. The same kind of people want Anderson starting in Carolina. There are other reasons for plenty of other people though.